This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL defending BB

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      my mistake was betting on the turn right? I knew that he didn't have an A b/c A high should fold on that flop, when River came I just didn't know so I donked out...I was tilting this hand b/c i got stacked hand be4 it, i think bet/fold flop was proper, maybe check/fold turn, call river

what do u think boss?

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($9.55)
      UTG ($10.11)
      UTG+1 ($4.67)
      MP1 ($9.31)
      MP2 ($9.15)
      CO ($11.21)
      Button ($9.39)
      SB ($4.38)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, K
      5 folds, Button bets $0.35, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1, Button calls $0.65

Flop: ($2.05) 8, 6, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, Button calls $1

Turn: ($4.05) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, Button calls $2

River: ($8.05) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $4.03, Hero calls $4.03

Total pot: $16.11 | Rake: $1.07
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello brobz,

Kinda seems that you always so sure that he doesn't have that hand or that card. This might be a mistake in long run and you can't put the opponent only on one hand, rather on a range.

And myself I would rather just Check/Fold it, I don't think that we have much fold equity there anyways and vs 1/2 pot size like never. If you even want to 2nd barrel it then it should definitely bigger.

Best regards.