$4.67
      BB:
      $1.97
      MP2:
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $1.68

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB raises to $0.26, BB folds, Hero calls $0.18.

Flop: ($0.54) K, T, K (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.54.

reg, 2% 3bet
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello lukezo,

If you Calling preflop then you should at least Call it on flop as well. Or what kind of range are you putting him on?

Best regards.
    • lukezo
      lukezo
      Bronze
      AK, JJ+, AQs?

The problem was that I didn't know how to continue with the hand if I would Call flop. Would I bet if he checks Turn, is it +EV? I mean that even if he checks turn he might be slowplaying. I never know that.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by lukezo
      AK, JJ+, AQs?

The problem was that I didn't know how to continue with the hand if I would Call flop. Would I bet if he checks Turn, is it +EV? I mean that even if he checks turn he might be slowplaying. I never know that.
      Then rather just fold it preflop if you don't have any kind of plans. You wont hit often enough your set this way.
    • lukezo
      lukezo
      Bronze
      How many hands does the 3-bet % become reliable? I think that QQ is a too strong hand to fold PF.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by lukezo
      How many hands does the 3-bet % become reliable? I think that QQ is a too strong hand to fold PF.
      Depends on different factors. For example how aggressive he is on blinds. Some may 3bet a lot more from blinds than normally. We could start maybe even from 100 hands as far as you have seen how the opponent acts and plays the previous hands.