Stay or leave FULL TILT POKER?

• Pedrocampos110
      Pedrocampos110
      Bronze
      Hello my English community friends, =) . I am from Brazil and dont know why I am opening this topic in your community haha. But anyway, I've been playing the rush on demand tournaments and making some decent money on them.
      What happens is that i feel a little bit worried when i see everyone trying to cashout and it taking like 15-20 days using the Neteller method, which is the one i use also.
      I dont really think FTP is going broke, or neither is paying your players, but I just cant take this of my head hahaha..

I dont know if its OK to stay at FTP and stay playing my rush tournaments :f_love: , or if i should move to pokerstars, for example..

What are your opinions?? Am I in risk?? hahaha

anyone still playing at FTP here??

Ty guys..
  • 4 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      A lot of people still play at FT, including me. Granted, it's not my primary platform, but only because it's not tracked to PS (damn you guys with your gold status shiny badges, and damn you for not being able to re-track my FT account :P :D ). If it was tracked, I'd move my entire business to FT.
    • Pedrocampos110
      Pedrocampos110
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      A lot of people still play at FT, including me. Granted, it's not my primary platform, but only because it's not tracked to PS (damn you guys with your gold status shiny badges, and damn you for not being able to re-track my FT account :P :D ). If it was tracked, I'd move my entire business to FT.
      Good to hear from you friend.. what games and limits are you playing?? :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      If you are really worried about that, i'd suggest to keep most of your bankroll at Netteler and just leave 10-20 BIs at your FTP account :) Deposits are instant, so in case you need to reload, you won't have a problem with that and you will feel safe ;)
    • berttheskirt
      berttheskirt
      Bronze
      I dont use net-teller i just withdraw onto my credit card which takes a few days, i have know idea why it would take 15-20 days, that dosnt sound right but i wouldnt worry about FTP iv had alot of $$$ go in and out of there iv had no problem