How long to play?

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Ok, so I play NL25, I play on 1 table so far as I don't feel comfortable yet.

Once I make 1BI - 2BIprofit , I am afraid to lose that profit and don't play anymore. But that's so strange and stupid from me.

Why don't I play more? How much hands should I play a day if I play on 1 table?
  • 3 replies
    • pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      Once I make 1BI - 2BIprofit , I am afraid to lose that profit and don't play anymore.
      Being afraid of losing money you've made is a sure sign of playing at too high a limit, maybe not for your bankroll, but certainly for your mental side.

Try dropping down to NL10 or even NL5 and learning to multitable. You'll probally play better and have better results 4 tabling NL5 instead of 1 tabling NL25.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pyure
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      Once I make 1BI - 2BIprofit , I am afraid to lose that profit and don't play anymore.
      Being afraid of losing money you've made is a sure sign of playing at too high a limit, maybe not for your bankroll, but certainly for your mental side.

Try dropping down to NL10 or even NL5 and learning to multitable. You'll probally play better and have better results 4 tabling NL5 instead of 1 tabling NL25.
      haha, that's true.

NL25 is for my bankroll, but it's so huge money. You can live all week from 1 BI. And I am poor, plus I have never withrawn money from poker... Maybe I should.
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      You definetly should move down a limit. Because of that fear you never will play near your A game. As pyure said, move down to NL5-10 and play FR tables at beggining.

Cheers,
      KK