[Application] Staking for MTT 1$/2$

• StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Hello Dear Community!
      I am back in the game after a solid break and I am willing to start playing again.
      A member of Pokerstrategy phantommm92 will be staking me for 300$ for 300 games. The games will be both on Poker Stars and Full Tilt and they will be Hold'em MTTs and Rush Tourneys. The limit will be micro buy-in only, without rebuy. The winnings will be split 50/50 and after the end of the deal, the initial 300$ will be returned to phantommm92. Link to feedback thread
      Do you agree?
  • 2 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      yeah yeah, he is doing to to gain more restecpa here, hopefully it works out :heart:
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StyleAni
      Hello Dear Community!
      I am back in the game after a solid break and I am willing to start playing again.
      A member of Pokerstrategy phantommm92 will be staking me for 300$ for 300 games. The games will be both on Poker Stars and Full Tilt and they will be Hold'em MTTs and Rush Tourneys. The limit will be micro buy-in only, without rebuy. The winnings will be split 50/50 and after the end of the deal, the initial 300$ will be returned to phantommm92. Link to feedback thread
      Do you agree?
      for reference everything looks fine and good luck with that