This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Staking for MTT 1$/2$

• StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Hello Dear Community!
      I am back in the game after a solid break and I am willing to start playing again.
      A member of Pokerstrategy phantommm92 will be staking me for 300$ for 300 games. The games will be both on Poker Stars and Full Tilt and they will be Hold'em MTTs and Rush Tourneys. The limit will be micro buy-in only, without rebuy. The winnings will be split 50/50 and after the end of the deal, the initial 300$ will be returned to phantommm92. Link to feedback thread
      Do you agree?
  • 2 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      yeah yeah, he is doing to to gain more restecpa here, hopefully it works out :heart:
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StyleAni
      Hello Dear Community!
      I am back in the game after a solid break and I am willing to start playing again.
      A member of Pokerstrategy phantommm92 will be staking me for 300$ for 300 games. The games will be both on Poker Stars and Full Tilt and they will be Hold'em MTTs and Rush Tourneys. The limit will be micro buy-in only, without rebuy. The winnings will be split 50/50 and after the end of the deal, the initial 300$ will be returned to phantommm92. Link to feedback thread
      Do you agree?
      for reference everything looks fine and good luck with that