NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25)
      BB ($25.50)
      UTG ($17.20)
      UTG+1 ($10.46)
      CO ($27.09)
      Hero ($45.52)

Dealt to Hero 2:spade: K:spade:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.25, CO calls $1.25

FLOP ($4.85) 6:diamond: 3:heart: K:club:

UTG bets $4.85, CO folds, Hero calls $4.85

TURN ($14.55) 6:diamond: 3:heart: K:club: 7:spade:

UTG bets $10.85 (AI), Hero calls ???

"ol/call JQo, call cbet on KQxtt, raise AI on K" the only read available - 50 hands

So because of his aggressiveness I ended up calling down but I am pretty confused about this hand.

What am I am supposed to get out of his donking pot on the flop? He can do this with a set or any other strong hand as he sees his hand and auto bets, he can do it with a medium strength hand -weak K- or he can do it as a bluff as the board is super super dry. IMO he can always do any of these things.

I am more inclined towards folding since I think I'm going to be faced very often with a shove on the turn and then I am going to be feeling like a mistake to fold. I mean if I call flop why would I fold turn?
      I am beaten by 2/3 parts of his range (not as number of combos but as theoretical breakdown) so again more prone to a fold right now.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      He is reping there set, but set would hardly play that way.
      So very likely he just has there air or some pp, some players might also pot with KJ/KT to protect their hand
      If you call flop then you can´t fold turn, but if you are not sure if he is bluffing often then you can also just fold on the flop
    • VTomukas
      Against such an aggro player I would better wait for a card to isolate and play him :) K2s is not suitable if he's making such a crazy things - you will have to hit to continue play, and even after you hit, you still don't know where you are (pretty much what has happened).

So I just let it go p/f and wait for a better spot.

As played - if called flop bet, there's no way back anymore...