This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] AJs nl25

• Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($25)
      BB ($28.08)
      UTG ($52.23)
      UTG+1 ($10.13)
      CO ($31.11)
      BTN ($34.05)

Dealt to Hero J:club: A:club:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, UTG raises to $2.75, fold, Hero calls $1.25

FLOP ($6) 6:club: 3:spade: 8:club:

Hero checks, UTG bets $4, Hero calls $4

TURN ($14) 6:club: 3:spade: 8:club: 3:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $3, Hero calls $3

RIVER ($20) 6:club: 3:spade: 8:club: 3:heart: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG checks

I dont think raise on flop would be nice since he limp/gay3b us PF
  • 6 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I agree with your play. He usually has an overpair or we are ahead with our A high so wp imo.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you have fold equity on the flop against AK/AQ or his random hands I´d just shove flop
      He would fold that spot someitmes and if get called then have enough equity to justify shove on the flop
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Since you have fold equity on the flop against AK/AQ or his random hands I´d just shove flop
      He would fold that spot someitmes and if get called then have enough equity to justify shove on the flop
      I dont agree here. I noticed on nl25 after xxxx hands people limp/raise usually with KK/AA
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      I dont agree here. I noticed on nl25 after xxxx hands people limp/raise usually with KK/AA
      they migth limp/raise with AA if their stats are 11/7, but I doubt 54/8 has there mostly KK/AA
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      they migth limp/raise with AA if their stats are 11/7, but I doubt 54/8 has there mostly KK/AA
      11/7 will raise AA/KK pre most times and Fishes like him 54/8 limp raise = AA/KK

And guy had Kings :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, but even KK you have that spot 45% equity+ some fold equity
      + he can sometimes have AK that he would likely fold
      That´s why I would like to play aggressively with my nut fd