This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Closed my second acc

• Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Hey ppl :D !!
      I just wonder if anybody also closed his 2nd acc (i know its forbiden but i did not know that back then) BUT .. !
      I wrote to party suport and they closed my 2nd fake acc ... !
      Im wondering now if i deposit aggain and play there will i have problems cashing out . !!
      I mean can they still deny me to cash out just because i had that 2nd acc eaven do i worte to them and they agreed to close it without any problems for me ??

Thank u !!
  • 6 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      no its cool i only realized i had a 2nd account when i signed out an old email address and when i found out i told the poker room and the closed it and everything was cool
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      you want to say that you had 2 accounts on PP and you ask them to close your first or second account ? you still have the money ?
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I wasted that money on my old acc !!
      They agreed to close it and alow me to continue playing with new acc created via pokerstrategy but ofcourse i need to deposit witch i intend to do soon ... !!
      I was woried that they will rule out my cashout (if any :D ) over technicality cuz i "used to have 2 acc" :D !!
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      huh i have 3 accounts,what you suggest me to do ?
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Well u should talk to party poker support and explain them that u want to close inactive accs .. !!
      Because if u wanted to cash out they will firstly chek u to c wheter u have multi acc thus not allowing u to cash out .. !!
      Only real problem is witch acc will they close but its up to u to agree with party suport i guess m8!!
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      I guess not, but I know you will have no problems, they might still ID but that is valid for people that have one account, one wife, many children, house a card and a good job...

However you won't get linked to PokerStrategy probably, so don't ask why you don't receive Poker Strategy points :) Gotta check this with PS ;)