Closed my second acc

• Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Hey ppl :D !!
      I just wonder if anybody also closed his 2nd acc (i know its forbiden but i did not know that back then) BUT .. !
      I wrote to party suport and they closed my 2nd fake acc ... !
      Im wondering now if i deposit aggain and play there will i have problems cashing out . !!
      I mean can they still deny me to cash out just because i had that 2nd acc eaven do i worte to them and they agreed to close it without any problems for me ??

Thank u !!
  • 6 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      no its cool i only realized i had a 2nd account when i signed out an old email address and when i found out i told the poker room and the closed it and everything was cool
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      you want to say that you had 2 accounts on PP and you ask them to close your first or second account ? you still have the money ?
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I wasted that money on my old acc !!
      They agreed to close it and alow me to continue playing with new acc created via pokerstrategy but ofcourse i need to deposit witch i intend to do soon ... !!
      I was woried that they will rule out my cashout (if any :D ) over technicality cuz i "used to have 2 acc" :D !!
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      huh i have 3 accounts,what you suggest me to do ?
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Well u should talk to party poker support and explain them that u want to close inactive accs .. !!
      Because if u wanted to cash out they will firstly chek u to c wheter u have multi acc thus not allowing u to cash out .. !!
      Only real problem is witch acc will they close but its up to u to agree with party suport i guess m8!!
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      I guess not, but I know you will have no problems, they might still ID but that is valid for people that have one account, one wife, many children, house a card and a good job...

However you won't get linked to PokerStrategy probably, so don't ask why you don't receive Poker Strategy points :) Gotta check this with PS ;)