Request to change pokerroom

• ImrN
      ImrN
      Bronze
      Goodevening/night/day Moderators,

I have read through the forum today and I've noticed that there were alot of troubles with Mansion Pokerroom.
      Problems like, downtime, connection issues or money issues made me regret my choise of picking that room. I would want to know if its not to late for me to change to another pokerroom, wich I think would be better.
      I believe that frustrations such as above stated problems can cause a less intrested and/or focused play on a pokerroom.
      Playing in a healty envoirement improve your play behaviour.
      I've only passed the quiz today, and I haven't received any money yet, so I hope its still possible to pick another room before I will be stuck on mansion poker.

Please let me know if this is possible, and if so wich choises I would have.
      If I do have the possibility to change rooms, could you please hold on to the 50$ so that I have time to pick one and let you know wich one I've picked.

Thanks in advance,

Imran
  • 4 replies
    • Jesus80
      Jesus80
      Bronze
      if support already send u the money this is not posible i recomend u write a ticket to support to see if have something to do about it...prob u can change it but only they can answer u, or the admin.

Best regards
      Jesus
    • ImrN
      ImrN
      Bronze
      Hey Jesus,

Thanks for the reply!
      I haven't received anything yet, so I geuss its still possible? I really hope so!
      I only passed the quiz today.
      I'm waiting anxiously on a response from the administrators, and hope they haven't sent out the 50$ yet.

Greets,

Imran
    • Jesus80
      Jesus80
      Bronze
      do u already send the copy of ur ID?? prob if ur not sending already u can change it..so lets see what they say..
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi ImrN!

Welcome at PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! Concerning your problem: Please write a ticket to our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81