Freerolls at Titan Poker are all restricted

• chrisqriel83
      Hi, first of all i want to thanks you guys for the oportunity that you gave me to play realmoney poker. I played poker for many years now but never had the chance to play with real money.

i start an account at Titanpoker with the 50$ bonus and i made some earnings, but i notice that i cant acces to any freerolls because they are all restricted. Is this normal? shoud i have to win more points to enter at freerolls trnys?.

Thanks you for your time please answer me a soon as you can.

• 2 replies
    • Noy2222
      Titan poker hosts many private freerolls.
      These are only open to those that signed up to Titan using special codes (That most likely let a certain site get some money off your rake, just like your current situation with Pokerstrategy, which sponsers the freerolls, and the site's profits).
      Titan's own freerolls which aren't restricted are at 11:00. 11:30, 12:00, 17:45 and 23:20 GMT and are open for registration 1 or 2 hours before they start (and are usually full 30 seconds afterwards).
      Along with those freerolls, there's Pokerstrategy basic freeroll, sundays at 17:00 GMT, and several password freerolls, which are connected to poker sites, that may or may not force you to be regular member in order to be accessable.

• ddasd
      i noticed that now is on PS site options where u must register yourself to be able to play on titan poker freerolls...

i have problem.. i dont find that option anymore :>