Increase number of threads in MTT Forum

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

I know the Hand Judges wouldn’t agree with me, but can we get an increase in number of threads you can start in MTT hand evaluation Forum?

Regards,
      BigAl
  • 4 replies
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi BigAl,

although it is great you have so many questions
      I think the limit right now is pretty fine

a limit helps to make sure every question is treated with care
      and in general insures you have to think about the hands in before and select them
      and I think the limit is high enough to cover all urgent questions per day
      while waiting to post new hands you could give the other hands in the forum a visit, judge them yourself and see if it fits in with the judge's opinion

Cheers,

Pascal
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Not sure if i'm qulified to talk about anyones else hands.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      you're definitely qualilified and I think it's the best way to learn, even if sometimes you feel like a dick cos you get it wrong.

Maybe try something like writing down what your mistake was in the hand you posted, and when you're reviewing your other hands see if you make the same mistake again so you don't need to post it.
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      yeah you can't really go wrong in commenting other hands because you will get the judges opinion too

the forums are about discussing and learning so taking part in discussions is always right :)