Vienna in 48 Hours

• 2 replies
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Ringstrasse - the central tower there is 98meters and is really fascinating to see.
      Stephansdom - a place where u will see the most amazing architecture ever, it's a must see location!!!
      The Bermuda Triangle is the best place to party in Vienna, you should see it and be careful because the name came up because people disappeared there.
      And of course the Plague Pit, there you can see the bones of dead people and all other creepy stuff of the people that died during the Black Plague 17th century.
      I hope I helped and enjoy your stay there!
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StyleAni
      Ringstrasse - the central tower there is 98meters and is really fascinating to see.
      Stephansdom - a place where u will see the most amazing architecture ever, it's a must see location!!!
      The Bermuda Triangle is the best place to party in Vienna, you should see it and be careful because the name came up because people disappeared there.
      And of course the Plague Pit, there you can see the bones of dead people and all other creepy stuff of the people that died during the Black Plague 17th century.
      I hope I helped and enjoy your stay there!
      Thank you :)