NL 50 on FTP

• tileng1
      tileng1
      Bronze
      Ok ia m pissed ... I would have thinked that people on higher limits would be more serious and wouldnt call with any thing but this is to much. I dont know what I am doing wrong but thill now I was making money with SSS.

What are your oppinions, strategies and other things with NL 50 SSS on FTP.

Thank you
  • 4 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      What did you expect? to meet world class professionals?

Post your hands and improve your game. The only correct strategy for you.
    • tileng1
      tileng1
      Bronze
      No but I expect better players ...
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi tileng1!

I agree with xylere. You should try to improve your game. Since you only have 21 posts so far, I assume you have never posted a hand in our sample hand boards. This is very important to become a better player. And btw: you want to play against bad players, don't you? Sometimes they hit, but that's part of the game.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      I play NL50 for almost one week on FTP..not many hands arround 7000 and i was arround 1,5BB/100 until today:) when i had 11 buyins downswing...half of them were unbelivable cards sucked me, like 82 and similar :) ..so i must say there are bad players on that level....:) but in general they are little better then on NL25 but the level is beatable with SSS, just post hands like Xylere said and evaluate also hands from others etc..