2$ into 110$ in 24 hours!

• Defailer
      Defailer
      Bronze
      So i decided to take up my poker playing again so i decided to make a deposit of 10$ on full tilt. This was on friday morning and i was playing with those untill i had only 2$ left. I live in sweden and on this day we have something called summer party or (midsommar). I forgot about poker and drank and had a good time with my friends.

After coming home i decided to play the last of my little bankroll i had left so there i was on the rush tables on full tilt. I played with those and i think i had the sickest run ever i made up to 22$ by just playing semi afk chatting with my friends. The night ended with me having about 12$ so i went to bed. The next morning i decided to try out the Rush MTT 1$ and i played. Things went good and i held myself in the tournment into the final table. At the final table i made it to the 3rd place after going AJ vs K3 and he hit a 3 ;( . I won 37 dollar and now my bankroll was up to 49$ in just a few hours.

I decided to play very safe with this bankroll that god gave me for free i started to grind in rush poker tables for about 1 hour. It diden't go too god and i lost to about 31$. This made me get abit frustrated and i decided to play PLO on the rush table instead. My tactic was to go in with 4$ in the 10$ max buyin tables. This is were i had the most sickest run ever. It felt like people dident know what they were doing or all of them was drunk or something. I sure had some luck but my game felt very good. I played about 3 sessions that saturday with abit of a hangover. I suddenly found myself with about 110$ in my bankroll.

Now i feel that my future is bright but i know i need to work on my game alot more. Anyone got some nice PLO videos that i can watch? I think that PLO suits me alot more than holdem so i think i will stick with it.

Some hands from my sessions;

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1355229
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $3.45
      BB: $16.09
      Hero (UTG): $3.35
      MP: $10.00
      CO: $10.00
      BTN: $1.80

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with 9 :club: A :heart: 2 :heart: A :club:
      Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.20, 3 folds, Hero raises to $3.35 all in, CO calls $2.15

Flop: ($6.85) A :spade: 4 :spade: 7 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: ($6.85) Q :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($6.85) 3 :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $6.85
      Hero shows 9 :club: A :heart: 2 :heart: A :club: (three of a kind, Aces)
      CO shows 8 :diamond: 3 :heart: 5 :heart: 9 :spade: (a pair of Threes)
      Hero wins $6.40
      (Rake: $0.45)

How did this guy think it was +EV to go all in with 8 :diamond: 3 :heart: 5 :heart: 9 ?

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1355231
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $30.26
      MP: $5.09
      Hero (CO): $9.19
      BTN: $10.00
      SB: $23.65
      BB: $10.31

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :heart: 4 :diamond: J :spade: J :heart:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, 3 folds, MP calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.75) T :club: K :club: 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.40, MP calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.55) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $1, MP calls $1

River: ($3.55) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      MP bets $3.39 all in, Hero calls $3.39

Final Pot: $10.33
      MP shows T :heart: K :diamond: 4 :club: A :heart: (two pair, Kings and Tens)
      Hero shows Q :heart: 4 :diamond: J :spade: J :heart: (a straight, King high)
      Hero wins $9.65
      (Rake: $0.68)

So, maybe not the sickest rush but now i want to keep a solid +line and i need some training :)
  • 9 replies