This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2$ into 110$ in 24 hours!

• Defailer
      Defailer
      Bronze
      So i decided to take up my poker playing again so i decided to make a deposit of 10$ on full tilt. This was on friday morning and i was playing with those untill i had only 2$ left. I live in sweden and on this day we have something called summer party or (midsommar). I forgot about poker and drank and had a good time with my friends.

After coming home i decided to play the last of my little bankroll i had left so there i was on the rush tables on full tilt. I played with those and i think i had the sickest run ever i made up to 22$ by just playing semi afk chatting with my friends. The night ended with me having about 12$ so i went to bed. The next morning i decided to try out the Rush MTT 1$ and i played. Things went good and i held myself in the tournment into the final table. At the final table i made it to the 3rd place after going AJ vs K3 and he hit a 3 ;( . I won 37 dollar and now my bankroll was up to 49$ in just a few hours.

I decided to play very safe with this bankroll that god gave me for free i started to grind in rush poker tables for about 1 hour. It diden't go too god and i lost to about 31$. This made me get abit frustrated and i decided to play PLO on the rush table instead. My tactic was to go in with 4$ in the 10$ max buyin tables. This is were i had the most sickest run ever. It felt like people dident know what they were doing or all of them was drunk or something. I sure had some luck but my game felt very good. I played about 3 sessions that saturday with abit of a hangover. I suddenly found myself with about 110$ in my bankroll.

Now i feel that my future is bright but i know i need to work on my game alot more. Anyone got some nice PLO videos that i can watch? I think that PLO suits me alot more than holdem so i think i will stick with it.

Some hands from my sessions;

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1355229
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $3.45
      BB: $16.09
      Hero (UTG): $3.35
      MP: $10.00
      CO: $10.00
      BTN: $1.80

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with 9 :club: A :heart: 2 :heart: A :club:
      Hero raises to $0.35, 1 fold, CO raises to $1.20, 3 folds, Hero raises to $3.35 all in, CO calls $2.15

Flop: ($6.85) A :spade: 4 :spade: 7 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: ($6.85) Q :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($6.85) 3 :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $6.85
      Hero shows 9 :club: A :heart: 2 :heart: A :club: (three of a kind, Aces)
      CO shows 8 :diamond: 3 :heart: 5 :heart: 9 :spade: (a pair of Threes)
      Hero wins $6.40
      (Rake: $0.45)

How did this guy think it was +EV to go all in with 8 :diamond: 3 :heart: 5 :heart: 9 ?

Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1355231
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $30.26
      MP: $5.09
      Hero (CO): $9.19
      BTN: $10.00
      SB: $23.65
      BB: $10.31

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :heart: 4 :diamond: J :spade: J :heart:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, 3 folds, MP calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.75) T :club: K :club: 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.40, MP calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.55) Q :diamond: (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $1, MP calls $1

River: ($3.55) 8 :heart: (2 players)
      MP bets $3.39 all in, Hero calls $3.39

Final Pot: $10.33
      MP shows T :heart: K :diamond: 4 :club: A :heart: (two pair, Kings and Tens)
      Hero shows Q :heart: 4 :diamond: J :spade: J :heart: (a straight, King high)
      Hero wins $9.65
      (Rake: $0.68)

So, maybe not the sickest rush but now i want to keep a solid +line and i need some training :)
  • 9 replies