This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

nova scotia canada

• Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      Hi there from east coast canada . IM ur typical fish in the red trying to get out of a hole.. then i found this site. Took me a few times but i passed the test. I play golf as well currently a 13 handicap if anyone on here knows what that means. I chose william hill for my bonus i will be playing low sit n gos n either 1 2 cent ring games or 2 4 cent whatever the lowest they have. For now on i will no longer be a basic img onan move up n hopefully be a diamond someday . see you all at the tables n around the forum ...
  • 4 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi there fellow Canadian!

From Quebec here! It's always a pleasure to see new Canadians in this website and you will find there's quite a lot of us if you look on the blog section on this website.

Everybody was once a fish in poker but trust me you just a found a gold mine here.

SNGs are very fun and I am a player myself, you will find tons of helpful videos and articles here.

Take care and welcome!

Simon
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      thanks i work 5 days a week but also play about 30 hours plus a week of poker mostly sit n gos only do mtts on my days off work . see you alla t the felt im on stars usually. but will also play william hill once i get my bonus to move up my status on this site ... i have skype if anyone wants it
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Welcome Gunn56,

Good luck at the tables all the best!
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      thank you let you know how the 50 dollars go :È) would not mind to be a diamond status by end of year ....