nova scotia canada

• Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      Hi there from east coast canada . IM ur typical fish in the red trying to get out of a hole.. then i found this site. Took me a few times but i passed the test. I play golf as well currently a 13 handicap if anyone on here knows what that means. I chose william hill for my bonus i will be playing low sit n gos n either 1 2 cent ring games or 2 4 cent whatever the lowest they have. For now on i will no longer be a basic img onan move up n hopefully be a diamond someday . see you all at the tables n around the forum ...
  • 4 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi there fellow Canadian!

From Quebec here! It's always a pleasure to see new Canadians in this website and you will find there's quite a lot of us if you look on the blog section on this website.

Everybody was once a fish in poker but trust me you just a found a gold mine here.

SNGs are very fun and I am a player myself, you will find tons of helpful videos and articles here.

Take care and welcome!

Simon
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      thanks i work 5 days a week but also play about 30 hours plus a week of poker mostly sit n gos only do mtts on my days off work . see you alla t the felt im on stars usually. but will also play william hill once i get my bonus to move up my status on this site ... i have skype if anyone wants it
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Welcome Gunn56,

Good luck at the tables all the best!
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      thank you let you know how the 50 dollars go :È) would not mind to be a diamond status by end of year ....