This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Suggestion about (real) blogs

• ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      I just saw you changed forum section "User news" to "Blogs" and I got an idea...

It would be great if you would offer a real blog platform as is Wordpress (multi account version) - every member of pokerstrategy would then simply got special interface for adding posts to their blog.
      If there already is a good system for adding user's information about their carrer in this forum, why would you just bring out sth new? i'll give some motives:
      - easier to add pictures of stats or pictures/files of anything else (simple upload methods)
      - great interface for adding content and a lot of other interesting things
      - it's very tidy, posts are sorted by dates and comments would show after post so there would be no mass about which post is from author/player and which from commentator.
      - great improvement for pokerstrategy community - my opinion is that a lot of players would start to build their own blog, since there is some effort to open it somewhere else and hard to expect people will just find it.
      - you will be able to open new section on first page, "new blogs/posts", "popular blogs/posts" , "top rated blogs/posts".
      - every user would get special web address such as pokerstrategy.com/blogs/username, or even username.pokerstrategy.com :D
      - it would a be big step for promoting poker game worldwide, as well...

Just my thought...

The thing is...what do you think? :D
  • 2 replies