This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Drunk Fish is Back

    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.03.2011 Posts: 393
      Waddup forum,long time no see.But now I am back.Some of you know me I was pretty active fish in the forum.I know the haters think that I was gone cuz I lost all my money and i quit poker :D .
      But the story is this:
      My pc broke down and I had like 300$ in ftp.I had like 200$ in bills to pay so after withdraw I left myslef 100$ to play poker but I had no pc...I was lil afraid to play live poker cuz of the edge that live poker players have on reading people.
      But I could not quit poker and I had to make some money anyway.
      I was born in a poor family so i hit he streets to hustle mb when I was 14 years old.I am use to not have tells and lie pretty good actually most of the time on the street I lied and bluffed like 91% of the time and the other 9% I just kept my mouth shut.After taking my background in to considaration I told to myslef "lol dude actualy u ar not such a big under dog in live games" so I tried.
      I lost my 50% of my bankroll(50$) in the first 1hour.Then i try with my last 50$ dollars on the next table on the same limit and I won all back so stand up with 10$+.I did not sleep all night thinking how to beat this guys,cuz they play there every night.
      I played one week every night and actualy won like 1200$ with my 100$ playn 0.50/1$ NLH .
      Now I drink my coffe infront of my new 17" sony vaio laptop and I am ultra happy that I will play online poker again.
      I learned two things for this expirience that I will like to share with you guys.
      1.Playn live is fun but you play pretty small amount of hands per hour and that makes me tilt.
      2.Bad beats...Well I won over 300$ pot with KK vs AA on a flop A K 5 rainbow(all-in on the flop drawing to the case King) and I hit K :club: on the RIVER for QUAD Kings :D .Now I know that this shit happens in real live so I am back to online poker and I am pretty sure I will tilt less after bad beats.

      I think my bast game is one table FR NLH SNG's.I play from 3$ to 12$ buy ins on 4 tables.My question is: PStars or 888?
      Can t play ftp cuz they closed my account after i deposit money with my VISA electron on a friends acc. and he had multy accounts so they closed bouth of our accounts.That made me mad
      so now I am through with FTP. :f_mad:

      Thank you fo reading my fish story and good luck to all of you !

      P.S. btw I quit drinking and now I am on herb medecine so I guess I am "the high fish" now :D .
  • 5 replies