[Application] 12$s stake...the series episode 2 lol

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi

I am looking to get staked for 12$ 9 man turbo sit n gos.I am looking for a stake of 600$-1200$ meaning 50bi-100bi.I believe the most profitable deal for all sides is the 50/50 of the PROFIT with stakeback and rakeback.

Why i want to get staked:

I had the bankroll to be in 12$ sng but i withdraw all the money to move in another site so i can clear some bonuses.Unfortynately i had a fight with my parents(they dont approve poker) and they told me that they will not cover any of my college expenses anymore when i told them that i can make a living from poker.So i used the money to pay my rent,internet,electricity,water and food expenses.This is my short story why i need the stake

Why you should stake me:

I am an active member in the best poker site.I am a winning player as you can see in my blog too.Moreover i am very friendly in communication and i believe in trust between poker players.I think the stake will be a ++EV for everyone

Details:

I can play easily 24-36 tour per day maybe even more if the staker wants.The stake i need is 600$-1200$ but everyone can buy parts down to 1%.Meaning that each can be sold for 6$

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
  • 13 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hi!

We discussed already. I would be interested in staking you for a small piece of the action, i.e 10%-20% of the total buyins, but I can't manage more than that, unfortunately.

Let me know how you get on and good luck with it!

Tim
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Hi!

We discussed already. I would be interested in staking you for a small piece of the action, i.e 10%-20% of the total buyins, but I can't manage more than that, unfortunately.

Let me know how you get on and good luck with it!

Tim

yeah i will wait for responses and i ll be in touch with you :)
    • beastFromPrague
      beastFromPrague
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'd be interested in buying 15% (=90$ right?). I can send you the money on FullTilt.

This is my first stake, but from your blog I think you are trustworthy ;)
      Just let me know when and to what acc. name i have to send $$$.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by beastFromPrague
      Hi,
      I'd be interested in buying 15% (=90$ right?). I can send you the money on FullTilt.

This is my first stake, but from your blog I think you are trustworthy ;)
      Just let me know when and to what acc. name i have to send $$$.

i think some people might be interested to stake me full so ill prefer that than calculate merits.thanks for your interesting anyway
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios

Hi

I am looking to get staked for 12$ 9 man turbo sit n gos.I am looking for a stake of 600$-1200$ meaning 50bi-100bi.I believe the most profitable deal for all sides is the 50/50 of the PROFIT with stakeback and rakeback.

Why i want to get staked:

I had the bankroll to be in 12$ sng but i withdraw all the money to move in another site so i can clear some bonuses.Unfortynately i had a fight with my parents(they dont approve poker) and they told me that they will not cover any of my college expenses anymore when i told them that i can make a living from poker.So i used the money to pay my rent,internet,electricity,water and food expenses.This is my short story why i need the stake

Why you should stake me:

I am an active member in the best poker site.I am a winning player as you can see in my blog too.Moreover i am very friendly in communication and i believe in trust between poker players.I think the stake will be a ++EV for everyone

Details:

I can play easily 24-36 tour per day maybe even more if the staker wants.The stake i need is 600$-1200$ but everyone can buy parts down to 1%.Meaning that each can be sold for 6$

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
      for reference.

Also I cannot afford the whole BI as well.

As a player and not a pokerstartegy.com representative, I would be very interested to get 20-25% if you are selling %.

Also How many games will you play ?

Take care
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      my stakes is always the bi you give me.for example if you give me 100bi then i will play 100 games.but ofc the deal will not be over 100 games because it would be unprofitable for me
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      just sell it in pieces with a 50/50 cut over x games don't see what the problem is?
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      just sell it in pieces with a 50/50 cut over x games don't see what the problem is?

it is better for me to talk and communicate with one person rather than 5-6.Senting graphs and inform everyone at the end of the day its kinda boring and it needs a bit more time than doing that with one person :s_biggrin:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk

it is better for me to talk and communicate with one person rather than 5-6.Senting graphs and inform everyone at the end of the day its kinda boring and it needs a bit more time than doing that with one person :s_biggrin:
      just run a blog and ppl can track u there ez game, end of stake ship appropriate %.

u r so much more likely to get action if u sell it in pieces, not many ppl can afford to just snap stake u 1200$
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I think staking you for $1200 if you are only going to play 100 games is seriously over done. Normal is if you play 1k or something similar that you will receive 100 buy-ins. If you are only playing 100 games than 10-15 buy-in will be more than enough.

You might have found 1 staker that wanted to risk $1200 for a return of like 10% over 100 games meaning $120.

Risk/reward is way to high here!
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      I think staking you for $1200 if you are only going to play 100 games is seriously over done. Normal is if you play 1k or something similar that you will receive 100 buy-ins. If you are only playing 100 games than 10-15 buy-in will be more than enough.

You might have found 1 staker that wanted to risk $1200 for a return of like 10% over 100 games meaning $120.

10-15bi is nothing...anyway i will see in the future..maybe i ll work now with percentages
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller

10-15bi is nothing...anyway i will see in the future..maybe i ll work now with percentages
      As is 100 games where you ask for 100 buy-in stake!
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      staker found named elesarrrr.i ll prolly begin tomorrow the 100 tour challenge