Print Articles

• phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Gold
      Hey guys,

I know this is gonna sound dumb when i ask it... but there it goes: i don't have a printer, so i want to put all the strategy articles on a memory stick so i can go out to some print office or stuff like that to print everything, how can i do that? Are there some PDFs and stuff? Also, i would like you to recomend me some books to read about strategy and stuff, i am a SnG and MTT player mostly, also some videos please. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
      PhpAlpha
  • 8 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You can "print to file". there is an icon in the upper right corner of articles for printing. click it, and then you change your printing settings, so that it saves an article into pdf format. For more info google "print to .pdf file" or something simmilar. ;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi phpalpha,

no dumb questions here. never hesitate to ask away :D
      some articles do have downloadable pdf files. there is usually a link there on the page. :) as for the articles, i just copy and paste them in a word file. that works for me.

smiles,
      wendy
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      i have something in word if you need :)
      *you are also gold like me so i think is not against pokerstrategy ruls :)

Originally posted by phpalpha
      Hey guys,

I know this is gonna sound dumb when i ask it... but there it goes: i don't have a printer, so i want to put all the strategy articles on a memory stick so i can go out to some print office or stuff like that to print everything, how can i do that? Are there some PDFs and stuff? Also, i would like you to recomend me some books to read about strategy and stuff, i am a SnG and MTT player mostly, also some videos please. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
      PhpAlpha
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      you can also download a pdf printer software and you can print to pdf which IMO is a much better format.

ahve a bit of googling around and there are plenty of free one.

then you can print to file and transfer the files to your USB stick

Regards

Thazar
    • OOMMbager
      OOMMbager
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      you can also download a pdf printer software and you can print to pdf which IMO is a much better format.

ahve a bit of googling around and there are plenty of free one.

then you can print to file and transfer the files to your USB stick

Regards

Thazar
      bullzip is best pdf printer for me (and free) if you need one
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Did it work for the strategy articles? I tried one of them, and it printed it as if I wasn't logged in, so I just got the preview of the article.

For the admins: Are you planning of letting us download all of the strategy articles (of course for our level) as PDFs? It would really be awesome.
    • phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Gold
      They should let us print everything but... myeah... Anyway, Thank you guys. Cheers !
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      at the top right of every article there is a print icon allowing you to print the article

click on it and print

Best regards

Thazar