Hey

• FlushingUout
      FlushingUout
      Bronze
      Been playing poker for a while now im from the uk :O Very intrested in poker watched on tv for a year and then watched online fought id give it a go :D deposited 30 pound and turned into 580 in 2 days more luck then skill

Ran good for a bit had like 2 k profit then it turned bad lol looking to meet other poker players/ hoping to learn more about strategy as mine isn't working at the moment :D
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi FlushingUout & welcome to PokerStrategy.com, good to see you.

The educational material, strategy guides, live coaching sessions from hugely experienced coaching staff etc really are second to none (imo of course ;) ).

With existing players it is important that you keep an open mind and try out our techniques, bet sizing etc. These are all set up mathmatically to provide players with a slight edge in the game, but it can sometimes take an existing player a little time to readjust their existing game, or at least it did with me :D

Above all else what PokerStrategy.com and it's friendly and supportive community here are great at is getting you to think a lot more about your poker... "is this the best spot?", "what value can I get here", "does this opponent regularly call off light?" etc. All great for refining your own game.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have, we're all helpful and friendly here ;)

Good luck & best regards,

Bart