I have problem whit my first 50$

• vy7au7as
      vy7au7as
      Bronze
      Hello guys!

I have problem whit my $50. My problems:

■ When I come to pokerstrategy.com/home in the left corner I so: "An error occured!
      We could not transfer your $50. Please check your tickets for more information."
      ■ Enter in my Customer Support last mail: "Please choose another room to receive your free $50"
      ■ First my platform was FT, but I make mistake, or something and I get those mail and errors. But now I try do something to change my platform to WH.
      ■ Now I don't know will I get my money or not...

Thank you for your attention, green guy :f_confused:
  • 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey vy7au7as

Have you sent this information to support? I'll see if I can attract the attention of one of the admins, but support is always your best, first (and prolly second) alternative.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vy7au7as,

Welcome to our community!

I am sorry that your road to success started such a bumpy way :rolleyes:

I'm pleased to inform you that we have initiated your free $50 starting capital today and should be visible on your William Hill poker account in 48 hours time.

Meantime, would you like to tell us a little but more about you? What is your game type and are you already an experienced poker player (considering your playing at FT already)?

Studying any of our strategy articles or attended on any coaching sessions yet?

Looking forward to see you on the forum, don't be shy :)
      Ingrid