about withdrawal problems at WH.
      After 3 weeks since my withdrawal request
      there hasn't been actually any response from them
      - and it's MY money.
  • 6 replies
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Silver
      I think you miss email where they ask you to send id and address proof, or just contact online support, i get my cash outs in 2 days or if its bank transfer then it took no more than week...
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Silver
      I sent them my driving licence (scanned one + it's photo) 11 days ago - as they requested
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Silver
      I am relieved
      Cash is here.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi amater0001,

I am 100% sure that your thread haven't been deleted. And I am so sure of it because we do not delete threads, only move them to an area which is not visible for you guys. That's not the case either here.

Glad it worked out well regarding your withdrawal request. Will you continue playing at WH or planning on switching poker room?

Wish you best of luck at the tables.
      Ingrid
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Silver
      Hi amater0001,

I am 100% sure that your thread haven't been deleted. And I am so sure of it because we do not delete threads, only move them to an area which is not visible for you guys. That's not the case either here.

Glad it worked out well regarding your withdrawal request. Will you continue playing at WH or planning on switching poker room?

Wish you best of luck at the tables.
      Ingrid

Then I'm sorry Ijust couldn't find the thread so I opened a new one.
      I'm still thinking whether to stay at WH because there I have another problem (opened a thread) - I can't play "your" 2 1000$ 1st deposit tournaments.
      When I try to register it says it's "restricted". Plus at WH account it says I have 4 tokens to 1000$ freeroll tournaments starting wednesdays (i think 8 or 9pm) I can't even find those tournaments.

So, I'll probably stay at Party - well, I'll try your "new" 50$ free room, Everest.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi amater0001 ,

Thanks for coming back with some info!

Lets go one by one :)

1000$ 1st deposit tournaments are available every Sunday in a different poker room. I know there is one planned for August at William Hill but the date is not confirmed yet but we will inform you guys once we know it 100%

Regarding Everest poker, you can create your tracked account via PokerStrategy.com promotional link.

Anything else you need help with just give us a shout :)
      Ingrid