This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fish starts to learn some poker..

• nikolass2
      nikolass2
      Bronze
      Hey everyone!

My name is Ritvars and I original come from Latvia, but already a year living in Denmark. I have played poker 2 years, and yeah, let's be honest, I was playing like a real fish, however, managed to win some nice tournaments.

I have tried mtts, sngs and cash game, and as the most appropriate found cash game, which I'm studying right now.

I will be playing NL10 fr/sh on pokerstars. Why mixing fr and sh? Because I want to play sh, but firstly, want to learn some general poker theory, so I think it's better to start with fr. Maybe someone could suggest me better approach?

I'm not sure yet, how much per day I will be able to play, as I'm having some part-time job + I'm a student.

I will be thankful for any suggestions how could I improve my game and to climb up the limits faster.

Goals:

:club: Improve my cash game skills - videos, articles on ps
      :club: During July climb up on NL25
      :club: No tilting
      :club: Play at least 50 000 hands during July
      :club: Find some people, who also play NL 10 or NL 25, to discuss hands, strategy, etc.

Good luck at tables!

:f_grin:
  • 2 replies
    • nikolass2
      nikolass2
      Bronze
      By the way, could someone tell me what's the right way how to upload graphs? ?(
    • nikolass2
      nikolass2
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Since last post I found out how to upload my graph and of course played some poker. Also read few articles about SH cash game. :f_cool:

Everything was fine, till last nights grinding. Got so many coolers, however, also after hand analysis noticed some mistakes in my game.

Well, anyways, here the graph is -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Plan for now is to read more articles and analyse my game more, less multi-tabling at the moment, to avoid mistakes. I am planning to post some interesting hands here soon in order to show how big fish I really am! :D

:f_p:

Any suggestions how could I make my game better are very welcomed!