Fish starts to learn some poker..

• nikolass2
      nikolass2
      Bronze
      Hey everyone!

My name is Ritvars and I original come from Latvia, but already a year living in Denmark. I have played poker 2 years, and yeah, let's be honest, I was playing like a real fish, however, managed to win some nice tournaments.

I have tried mtts, sngs and cash game, and as the most appropriate found cash game, which I'm studying right now.

I will be playing NL10 fr/sh on pokerstars. Why mixing fr and sh? Because I want to play sh, but firstly, want to learn some general poker theory, so I think it's better to start with fr. Maybe someone could suggest me better approach?

I'm not sure yet, how much per day I will be able to play, as I'm having some part-time job + I'm a student.

I will be thankful for any suggestions how could I improve my game and to climb up the limits faster.

Goals:

:club: Improve my cash game skills - videos, articles on ps
      :club: During July climb up on NL25
      :club: No tilting
      :club: Play at least 50 000 hands during July
      :club: Find some people, who also play NL 10 or NL 25, to discuss hands, strategy, etc.

Good luck at tables!

:f_grin:
  • 2 replies
    • nikolass2
      nikolass2
      Bronze
      By the way, could someone tell me what's the right way how to upload graphs? ?(
    • nikolass2
      nikolass2
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

Since last post I found out how to upload my graph and of course played some poker. Also read few articles about SH cash game. :f_cool:

Everything was fine, till last nights grinding. Got so many coolers, however, also after hand analysis noticed some mistakes in my game.

Well, anyways, here the graph is -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Plan for now is to read more articles and analyse my game more, less multi-tabling at the moment, to avoid mistakes. I am planning to post some interesting hands here soon in order to show how big fish I really am! :D

:f_p:

Any suggestions how could I make my game better are very welcomed!