Some questions from new player

• sasamsa
      sasamsa
      Bronze
      Ah, today I was lucky or should I say unlucky to get 3 AA and 2 KK and "won" just a single one when I was in bb and everybody folded preflop..
      I just get beaten with crap hands on the river against 1 or 2 opponents with this cards every time..
      I play on lowest limit 0.05/0.10 until I get better, but it is hard..

I noticed that there are much more players in no limit tables.. Is there a reason for that?
      I passed the quiz for limit holdem here and dont know much about NL but I played a few hands in beginner section since limit tables are always empty..

Does anybody know tightness rating of Party Poker?
      Sometimes it is so tight that only 2/3 players go to flop continuously on 0.05/0.10 limit..
      Titan has players seen flop and according to their stats you can find tables with 50% seen flop on higher limits
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi sasamsa!

First of all: You should not play NL if you don't know how it works!

I think there are more NL players because it's more popular than FL. If you watch poker on TV you always see NL and never FL.

Unfortunately there is no statistic about how many players see a flop on PartyPoker. But on the micro limits you should always find enough bad players.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sasamsa
      sasamsa
      Bronze
      I actually made $5 in few hands that I played in nl..
      Where can I find information about $100 bonus, like the date of expiry.. I cant find nothing in my partyaccount bonus details.. Or does it appear later?

I got another two AA and lost both hands.. I should probably fold them in the future :|
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi sasama!

You should see your bonus in the Cashier window. In case you don't see it please contact the PartyPoker support.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81