US players

• strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      I am in the US and cannot complete the quiz. Also, none of the sites on the bonus-info link accept US accounts. What sites can I use to accumulate strategy points and move up to the next level (bronze, etc.)? If I can't take the quiz, how do I access other sites through pokerstrategy? Is it possible to read the articles without moving up in levels? Can I delete my pokerstars (this site has not problem with US players) account, then create a new one through this site?

I want to play poker through this site, but it seems my options are limited. Can I get some help? (strat911@hotmail.com)
  • 12 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm Full Tilt Poker accept US people as well so maybe you can try that out.
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Fulltilt doesn't seem to allow real money play.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi strat9!

Of course Full Tilt allows real money play (even for US players) as does Pokerstars.

Btw: Unfortunately it's not possible to make a new account through our site if you already have an account at Pokerstars.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Can I create a new account through full tilt without having to pass the quiz? If so, how?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Please follow the steps of this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/25

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Ok, I think full-tilt worked. It said account registered. How or where do I check the status of the strategy points in my account to be sure?

Thanks
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The easiest way is to play for real money and await the update which comes in every 1-2 days.
    • David777
      David777
      Basic
      Originally posted by strat9
      I am in the US and cannot complete the quiz. Also, none of the sites on the bonus-info link accept US accounts. What sites can I use to accumulate strategy points and move up to the next level (bronze, etc.)? If I can't take the quiz, how do I access other sites through pokerstrategy? Is it possible to read the articles without moving up in levels? Can I delete my pokerstars (this site has not problem with US players) account, then create a new one through this site?

I want to play poker through this site, but it seems my options are limited. Can I get some help? (strat911@hotmail.com)
      What?! I couldnt get money because im in the US but this guy can?!
      whats the problem i cant get it?!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi David777!

He didn't get any money from us.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Tsvetkov
      Tsvetkov
      Bronze
      I am a US player, and first registered with Full Tilt because they accept US players. The next day I registered with Pokerstrategy and in order to get the $50 starting capital, I created a new account with Full Tilt - and it works. I don't see why it would not work for anybody else.

*I only study in US, I actually used my permanent address , non-US to register with Full Tilt, so that may be an exception...

Other than that, I have another question regarding Full Tilt (though it is not the right forum thread) - how does Pokerstrategy earn money from Full Tilt (I know you are working with PokerStars, so what about other poker platforms) ?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well then this is the reason why you got the money. We are not allowed to transfer money to US account because the US government doesn't allows it.

To your question:

Yes we work with several pokersites. Under 'Home' you can see with which we work together. :)
    • Tsvetkov
      Tsvetkov
      Bronze
      Ok,thanks for the info.

Actually, as far as I know, only 888.com Pacific Poker checks IP to see from where you log-on, so if somebody has an address outside of US, I guess he can try that.