My tell-a-friend was blocked. What the !!??

• ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      Hi. I am really really disapointed I don't understand why my tell-a-friend acc was blocked. If there is more than one acc in a IP address, I think it's ok because in a public network place, everyone still uses one IP. Moreover, I remember that Pokerstrategy admin said "As FAQ, you can't create more than one account in an IP address BUT If you can prove that there are two diffirent people, that is to say you have enough proof to prove that you are diffirent from each other, you can". So what about this saying ?? :( ( I opened a service .. no... It's told to be a make-money-online public, pay and get, for only one work that refer people to Pokerstrategy and now it is increasing very fast but your decision made this stopped too immediately. I am having more than 100 referrers and more than 200 people waiting for. Now I have to sorry all my friends and tell them about your bad, huh ? OR I have to close my service which I hope to it so much much much and spent my money to do it. Said it, what now ?? It's very embarrasing for you to do it. Damn it !!
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ngunhudog,

I am very sorry to read about your frustration regarding your Tell a Friend account.

I am now going to check your case and will be back as soon as I have more information.

Please bare with me.
      Thank you
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      that's why i don't even open my Pokerstrategy account from other IP address,never.
    • AcaPN
      AcaPN
      Bronze
      I have the same problem... Could you please check for me too?
      edit: erm... the problem might be the friends who signed in to pokerstrategy from my pc
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      I mean IT...'s OK ... BECAUSE TO receive 50$ from pokerstrategy or deposit through pokerstrategy, my friends have to do many many complicated steps such that register that sometimes they don't receive the validation email, or do the Quiz (almost all of people in Vietnam is bad at English, so I HAVE TO create a website only for some work such as Translate the Quiz from En to Vie, or do like that with your articles (no answer), or help them register successfully, or give them many many strategies to play poker, and I did), after that my friends sometime ... no .. often miss some steps to register at some poker rooms because they don't understand what you said. So they need a helper to be able to succeed in getting your $50 or deposit. You say, that time, I have to go to their house to help them, do I, huh ?? :-o. You make me so very disapointed because I am too hopeful to your Tell-a-friend service.
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      And another problem is that MY FRIEND DON't SEE THE TEXT BOX "referred by". WHAT the ??!!
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      And I remember you said that "IF you can prove that there are two diffirent people, it's ok". WHAT ABOUT THISSSSSSSSS!!! ????

And what the hell is this, your support said :

The decision has been made to remove your Tell-a-Friend account and we will not be able to change this decision.

Solve this problem because you can't ban me with this reason. Or I have to contact with your support before I tell my friend to register at Pokerstrategy in the same IP address hah ? Oh my god, no one tell me about doing it.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ngunhudog
      And another problem is that MY FRIEND DON't SEE THE TEXT BOX "referred by". WHAT the ??!!
      If he click you referral link,when he go register he don't need to put your name,that's why he can't see "referred by (username)" section.
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      OK Thanks you for telling me about that.

And about my failed request to cash out at Pokerstrategy, now I haven't understood why and perhaps my account will never be unlock back ?

My referrer number is now increasing very fast but referral money can't be cash out. Shit !!
    • ngunhudog
      ngunhudog
      Bronze
      And here is one sentence Pokerstrategy's support told me :

Your Tell-a-Friend account has been deactivated because people you referred did not pass our security check

From this I can understand that : my friend only need to do wrong and can't get money, my TAF account have to be blocked. I want to tell you one thing, is that they are very bad at English and .. They even didn't know how to active their Pokerstrategy account when registered at Pokerstrategy because they are so so so bad at English and a newbie coming to play POKER. So I have to help them. Especially someone did not know how to write down his information or deliberate to write the wrong information. But it is their situation because I only have the duty being that help them register and explain them about POKER or your strategies but not control them to do because I don't know about their information. They write wrongly and do not pass your security check, is that their work, and their consequence, not concern with me, alright ?? So I can't agree with your act, especially your supports sentence because not all my referred friends can do exactly your request and get money because not only my friends register at Pokerstrategy but also many people in public do this because they read on my website and do by themselves. I mean that I CAN NOT CAN NOT CAN NOT CAN NOT CONTROL ALL THEIR ACT ........!! :( (:( (:( (:( (
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am sorry to read you having difficulties with your TaF account.

Unfortunately, we can't disclose any further information on this topic.

Reasons could be: Our T&C ~ please read

# 5.4.6: A player fails to be labeled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:

- If there is any suspicion concerning fraud,
      - entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself
      - player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity
      - any activity to constitute Fraud Traffic or Fraud Transfers,

# 5.8: "In connection to fraud prevention, PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to withhold Referrer Accruals if the Advertised Real Money Player has not provided his personal information to PokerStrategy.com until verification of the Advertised Real Money Player's identity."

I hope you can appreciate that we take every registration and TaF referral seriously and on its own face. The fact is that our free $50 and TaF offers are very attractive and as such are also attractive to dishonest, not just honest, customers. We must therefore take defensive action to protect our product and business.

I'm sorry, but we won't be offering any further statement here, please contact our customer support for further help.

Ingrid