[Application] $1.5 9m Turbo (Pokerstars)

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

My feedback thread

Hello Pokerstrategy staking community,

I am looking for a 50BI stake for the $1.5 9m Turbo sit&go's on Pokerstars. My actual bankroll (if you can call it a roll, it's around $180) is currently in use on an Ongame skin in an effort to get a $300 bonus for raking little less than $500. Clearing this is going really slowly and I am actually missing the SnG action on Pokerstars. I recently started using Tableninja which has massively increased my volume. I choose a short term stake because I'm planning on getting my bankroll back on Stars within the month (I hope). I will, if successful, try several stakes out.

Stake: 50BI ($75)
      # games: 200
      Profitsharing: 70/30 in favour of staker. Stakeback ofc.
      It will take me around 10 days to complete this, even as little as 5 if I get my grind on, so it is a short stake to keep accumulating SP's and maintaining my status here. Another reason to ask for this stake is to improve the quality of this stakingforum. Also, playing to get more feedback whenever I'm applying for other stakes in the future. I plan on asking a stake on the $3.5's this summer, this would be a good 'exercise'.

I'm available on Skype, but don't forget to first add me in the comm. tool! My graph for the $1.5's exclusively looks like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In total I have a FUGLY graph on Pokerstars, as I dived into the 6.5's without me knowing the slightest of SnG, and an 'adventure' on the 5.25 HU sng's, making my graph plummet. Overall I believe I am around $270 in the negative thanks to my two 'I don't give a crap' moments. Just thought I'd let you know so you guys don't think I'm withholding information.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

*EDIT* oh boy, I screwed up the layout :(
  • 4 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Just to make my opening post not 'edited three times' before an admin can reference it, some more information:

:diamond: That graph is one of 11.0% ROI
      :diamond: I will take Pokerstars transfer
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

My feedback thread

Hello Pokerstrategy staking community,

I am looking for a 50BI stake for the $1.5 9m Turbo sit&go's on Pokerstars. My actual bankroll (if you can call it a roll, it's around $180) is currently in use on an Ongame skin in an effort to get a $300 bonus for raking little less than $500. Clearing this is going really slowly and I am actually missing the SnG action on Pokerstars. I recently started using Tableninja which has massively increased my volume. I choose a short term stake because I'm planning on getting my bankroll back on Stars within the month (I hope). I will, if successful, try several stakes out.

Stake: 50BI ($75)
      # games: 200
      Profitsharing: 70/30 in favour of staker. Stakeback ofc.
      It will take me around 10 days to complete this, even as little as 5 if I get my grind on, so it is a short stake to keep accumulating SP's and maintaining my status here. Another reason to ask for this stake is to improve the quality of this stakingforum. Also, playing to get more feedback whenever I'm applying for other stakes in the future. I plan on asking a stake on the $3.5's this summer, this would be a good 'exercise'.

I'm available on Skype, but don't forget to first add me in the comm. tool! My graph for the $1.5's exclusively looks like this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In total I have a FUGLY graph on Pokerstars, as I dived into the 6.5's without me knowing the slightest of SnG, and an 'adventure' on the 5.25 HU sng's, making my graph plummet. Overall I believe I am around $270 in the negative thanks to my two 'I don't give a crap' moments. Just thought I'd let you know so you guys don't think I'm withholding information.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

*EDIT* oh boy, I screwed up the layout :(
      For reference
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Will be interested as a poker player to stake you :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Will be interested as a poker player to stake you :)
      Thanks stevegold87, but as your funds are frozen for the time being, I'm still looking for a backer for this.