This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2nd starting capital

• Raliz147
      Raliz147
      Bronze
      Hey. I quite recently lost my first starting capital. Had a bit of work lately, but now i'm on vacation for some time and want to start playing poker seriously. Is it possible i could get another starting capital? If yes, how? I appreciate responses.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Raliz147,

Happy to hear you back and will be crushing the tables. :)

Unfortunately, the starting capital is only available once to all members. We do however have occasionally marketing campaigns where targeted members receive an offer where they can claim the free $50 again at one of our poker rooms.

However if this would be the case, you would be notified in an email.

Keep fingers crossed for you :)
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      oh it would be nice to get another 50$ :) .But you can start using Tell-a-Friend program and earn some money,then you can make deposit :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NikolaB85
      oh it would be nice to get another 50$ :) .But you can start using Tell-a-Friend program and earn some money,then you can make deposit :)
      +1 :)

@Raliz147, if you are interested to participate in our TaF promotion please visit this link and read the conditions.

You can also visit our Tell a Friend forum where members can post their questions and share knowledge with the community.

Good luck
      Ingrid