2nd starting capital

• Raliz147
      Raliz147
      Bronze
      Hey. I quite recently lost my first starting capital. Had a bit of work lately, but now i'm on vacation for some time and want to start playing poker seriously. Is it possible i could get another starting capital? If yes, how? I appreciate responses.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Raliz147,

Happy to hear you back and will be crushing the tables. :)

Unfortunately, the starting capital is only available once to all members. We do however have occasionally marketing campaigns where targeted members receive an offer where they can claim the free $50 again at one of our poker rooms.

However if this would be the case, you would be notified in an email.

Keep fingers crossed for you :)
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      oh it would be nice to get another 50$ :) .But you can start using Tell-a-Friend program and earn some money,then you can make deposit :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NikolaB85
      oh it would be nice to get another 50$ :) .But you can start using Tell-a-Friend program and earn some money,then you can make deposit :)
      +1 :)

@Raliz147, if you are interested to participate in our TaF promotion please visit this link and read the conditions.

You can also visit our Tell a Friend forum where members can post their questions and share knowledge with the community.

Good luck
      Ingrid