How to rejoin PokerStrategy?

• Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Hi, I am old/new pokerstrategy member.

I joined pokerstrategy long time ago at start of my "poker career"... Friend told me about free 50 bucks and some quiz... At the time i wasnt all that much in to poker so i joined mostly cause he was boring...

Well, i got my 50$ on partypoker, and as I remember i havent played single hand there... Offcourse, my bonus there expired and few months ago when i remembered about it, it was late...

So... Last few months i ve been playing at pokerstars i started to really try to learn the game. I ve read basic BSS articles and started with .01/.02 tables... Day by day, week by week I started to play really good.. (started with 10$ and came up to 400$ in 2-3 months of playing)...

Recently, Croatian poker club organized whole series of tournaments on TitanPoker for Croatian poker league. So I decided to switch from PokerStars to TitanPoker, deposited 500$ there 10 days ago (now I am at 660) and started playing NL20...

Well, to keep it short, i ve been making progress all the time, and I must say tnx to many tips from pokerstrategy... And now I wanna achieve Silver Status and I was wondering how to do that since i never played with PSs money...

Atm I am playing at Titan, and i would prefer to stay there (working to release bonus), but how to start collecting PokerStrategy points aswell? Should I deposit something there with PS code? or what...

tnx for your time...
  • 7 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Bojan1983,

you need a tracked pokeraccount with our bonus code. This bonus code has to be typed in when registering at the pokersite. As you can see we have a lot different sites so you can either create a new account with our bonus code at a site where you have no account yet or you can try to retrack your Titanpoker account:

I already have an account at Titan Poker.
      We are not able to transfer your starting capital to Titan Poker since for this, we need an account which is registered with our bonus code.
      However, it's possible to track your account to PokerStrategy when your account has been inactive for 30 days.
      For this purpose, please enter your account ID in your profile and choose the option "I have an Titan-Poker-Account".
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bojan1983!

You can only collect StrategyPoints if your account is tracked to us. Please write a ticket to our support team and ask whether they can retrack your Titan Poker account to us. In case that isn't possible you should use one of our first deposit bonuses: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Nice to see fast response...

I went to link you gave above and i selected under titan poker "I allready have a titan account" and even though i got msg "The accounts were successfully registered." nothing else changed on that site...

Btw, I dont need any money to be transfered to me (starting capital) since i have my money and allready playing with it... I just need to be retracked. (connected to PS)

TitanPoker account was created without PS code, i used code from croatian poker club i mentioned...

So, I should contact your support? Whats their email address?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      No email needed. :)
      You can use our intern ticket system which can be found under 'Help'.

Or here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Good luck with the tracking stuff. :)
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      I ve contacted support and i was told just to add nickname in my profile on this site. I ve done this (2 days ago), played few hours of game but havent gained single PS point...

How often do PS pts get updated on this site?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bojan1983!

We update the points as soon as we get the lists from the poker rooms. Just a little patience please.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You can check by yourself if your site got updated. Under 'Home' you can see a list of our pokersites with the date of the last update. If you haven't got any points then please contact our support again.