[NL2-NL10] Very Tuff spot ????!(&@$^

• ActionJunkiie
      ActionJunkiie
      Bronze
      Villain is TAG.He seems a pretty solid player.

On a river i realy can't beat much. I'dont think he is capable of Vallue betting a Q there.How about my turn play should i push there ,but I realy dont think i can make some fold equity there.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $4,88
      Hero:
      $9,48

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (2 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:spade: , 6:spade:
      SB raises to $0,14, Hero calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,26) Q:spade: , 7:spade: , 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0,18, Hero raises to $0,40, SB calls $0,22.

Turn: ($1,06) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0,78, Hero calls $0,78.

River: ($2,62) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $2, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $4,62

Anyway thats a heads up.I now in a long run rake gona eat me :f_biggrin: but i just love time to time play some HU match.(not sng's) :D
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ActionJunkiie,

Preflop: Not the greatest hand to play OOP actually. I would rather prefer to fold the hand. The reason that it's suited doesn't give much playability more for the hand. Even if you hit your TP you will never know where you stand, even in HU pot.

As played
      Flop: Do like the Check/Raise here, he will most likely fold a lot of holdings but I would likely do it bigger than a min-raise, ~$0,70. Plus we have even FD in the hand in case he Calls.
      Turn: Rather CBet it than Check/Call it. If you planning to Check/Call it anyways then at least gain some fold equity with your bet.

As played
      River: Pretty hard to imagine him bluffing in this spot although still possible and that's as well the reason why I would rather Bet/Fold the turn and free showdown. And not let him start bluffing us out.

Best regards.
    • ActionJunkiie
      ActionJunkiie
      Bronze
      Thanks Fore Evaluation :)

On a flop I C/R so small because I know that If he had a Q 7 in hes hand he Wouldn't fold it anyway .and if he has a air he fold it anyway no matter what is bet size.Because I had a tight image :)

On a Turn When he called my flop bet I know that he had a strong hand atleast big Q.Thats why i know that i don't gain any equity whit my bet. And if he raise my bet i'am commited to pot whit just FD.

????
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If you know that he had Q7 then how can you Check/Raise?:D And you can't know that! You can just assume what kind of range he has and against wider CBet range we can easily and profitable Check/Raise it.