Request Link To Poker Strategy

• fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Dear Pokerstars,
      Is there any possible to link my pokerstars account with pokerstrategy.com for earning strategy points? This is because I have joined pokerstars first last time without neither pokerstrategy.com nor any affiliate program. It is so sad that when I played in pokerstars, but I can't earn any strategy points here.
      Appreciate if i been allow to have strategy points here when playing in pokerstars.

Thanks and regards.
  • 16 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      I'm afraid it can't be done. Both my FT and PS accounts were pre-pokerstrategy, so I don't play on them, and have in many different times tried to re-link them to pokerstrategy and got the same answer - no.
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info, Bjela. I have linked PS with FTP. It is so sad to hear can't link it with Stars and I have no idea where to poker if I quit FTP. Wanna shift back to Stars, but can't tracked with PS. Thinking to go for Party poker, but seems the software is too oldish type, still stars is my 1st choice.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Re-tracking of accounts is very rare and only happens in very special cases. However 9 times out of 10 you will be disappointed.
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Any nice poker room to intro that can link to PS? Number 1(Pokerstars) can't tracked, Number 2(Full Tilt) suspended, Number 3(Party Poker) oldish software. ANy nice room beside this 3?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Personally,

Party Poker is a decent option. However the rake is quite high and the software isn't the greatest. Although it still hosts plenty of fish.

888 poker is quite good too. It surprised me alot. The only thing against 888 would be that the FDB is unclearable for Micro Stakes players.

That said the software is pretty good and the level of play is nothing fantastic.

I would stay away from all IPoker skins (WHill, PaddyPower, Mansion and Titan) I cannot stand them, their software is terrible, rewards system is poor and it lags something awful.

As I stated all the above are my own personal thoughts and many people may disagree.

Have fun in finding a new home,

Gary
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,
      Oh my dear mate, many thanks for your so valuable information. As your info given, this all are so great to me. Ipoker network will definitively not my choice at all. This is due I saw many of the bad statement including lag, freeze, auto sit out, no pop-up and much more to Ipoker Network. During my young days when i just have fun with some poker, there is no such happen in Ipoker network. But today with such a big network, it is quite disappointed to see so many bad statement regarding the software. So I won't even consider to shift to Ipoker. I also thinking that I have no choice except to play in Party Poker for the Cash Games sessions. Since I can't track PS with Stars, maybe I will get by there sometimes for the tourney. So much thanks for your valuable information and I will well use on it.

Cheers and Regards.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thank you for sharing your ideas and try to find a good solution. However, there is not much that could be done from either side.

Briefly about why this wouldn't be a logical step for PokerStars. As you know as an affiliate we earn money by referring customers to each poker room. If they would decide to re-track your accounts it would mean they would need to give up some of their share and pay us a certain % in exchange. If you think about it, you soon realize that your emails would just have a dead end. This is why we do not encourage you to continue this.

Unfortunately PokerStars does not allow the re-tracking of player accounts.

We understand that those of you who do not have a tracked account are upset. We have discussed this matter with PokerStars in the past but ultimately have to accept PokerStars’ decision.

You are welcome to take a look at our Poker room partners and create a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

Anything else I can help you with, please do let me know
      Ingrid
    • Rammie
      Rammie
      Bronze
      Had this problem when I tried yesterday too. I understand their reasoning but really think it is flawed. I ended up depositing on Europoker instead since I want to be tracked more than I want to be on PokerStars. Yes they "lose" money from retracking but they are losing a lot more from me at least since im not playing on their site at all!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Fivesky55,

No problem at all. Best of luck with whichever path you choose.

Gary
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi Rammie and IngridN,
      Thanks for IngridN nice explanation for what is your good office doing for the for your members. Many thanks for the effort.

Rammie, what you say is true. Since FTP suspended, I am looking forward back to my old Stars. I join FTP also because I can have some track with PS here. So FTP is suspended made me sad because I haven't receive the rake back too, but fund has just on time to withdraw, lol. I think PS have affiliate to PokerStars and can be tracked are just happen lately because I can't even see pokerstars name last time. I am so excited to see this because made me wanna shift back to the biggest Poker Room. But so sad to hear, I can't be re-tracked so considering changing to a Room that can be tracked for PokerStrategy. So the conclusion is PokerStars are losing me too as their customer. Maybe sometime I will get back to there for THE BIG tourney, but for cash games, maybe I will choose other rooms since I can't be tracked.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      no problems fivesky55 :)

Thanks everyone for the help!

Ingrid
    • Haroldgold
      Haroldgold
      Bronze
      Well, same to me. Thanks Ingrid for explanation.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems. I'm real sorry about this situation.

All my thoughts are go out to you guys! :heart:
      Ingrid
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      I ve got my stars account retracked with PS :)

I created my stars account before i found about PStrategy.com and i ve been rejected many times when I asked to retrack my account... But finally, one admin noticed my username on pstars was also my website (xxyyxx.com) and thats not allowed on pstars, so they "banned" my account, allowed me to create new one, and transfered my money...

so if you are lucky enough to have username which is against their policy, you have a chance, if no, then you dont.

Shortly, they can do it, its possible, but they wont.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      And what if u exclude urself from playing? Do they delete ur account?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      And what if u exclude urself from playing? Do they delete ur account?
      Your account remains dormant until such time as you start playing again.

Unfortunately as already mentioned there is no getting around the retracking (except in the extremely fortunate and extremely rare odd case such as Bojan's).

Now if only "Bart" was a swear word in some language somewhere I might be able to retrack my own account :D :P

We all have the odd non-tracked account, but there are still plenty of great PokerStrategy.com partner rooms to sign up to and earn lovely Strategy points, especially at the moment with some great promotions, bonuses, events etc going on.

And of course you don't have to stop playing on any one particular platform, most members will regularly play on many different poker rooms on a daily/weekly basis.
      For example I still play on my non-tracked PokerStars account as it still provides great software, tournaments, satellites etc.

Best regards,

Bart