Cashout last week.

• kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

Just curious about your opinions, so i cashed out this sunday, my cashout got approved the next morning i woke up. So technically the money is on it's way, i hope so. What are your opinions about a chance that i might get the cash this week or the next ?
  • 25 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      i think you're at coinflip situation, and the villain runs super hot, so lets hope you will get lucky.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      Exactly in the same situation.Withdrew almost my entire roll, and it should be technically on its way, but with this situation I have no clue If im gonna see this money in a few days or months years.

I dont meant o hi-jack thread but I made a "Local Bank Transfer" cause VISA withdrawals where gone and I usually went to an ATM and saw if money was on the card , so with Local bank transfer is it the same?
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hi,

I cashed out Monday, it was approved with a few minutes and I received the money in my bank account today. Used Visa..
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Guys there is a 100% sure hope. I just got my money which i withdrew on sunday. freaking happy now, so I guess everyone who withdrew before the licence suspension and got approved, you're money is on it's way. Stay strong.
    • bacapowraca
      bacapowraca
      Bronze
      Hi,

Kinderz which method do you use to withdraw money?
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      I used Visa. Since moneybookers were unable to use since black friday. And also after the Black friday i've been cashing out with my visa, it has always taken just 1-2 days to get the cashout approved.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      So VISA I guess was taken of the options only for some countries..nice.Lets hope this local bank transfer works.Good to hear positive endings tho.
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      hm.. I have requested for withdraw last friday n i have not heard anything from FT since...

i wonder how you guys got confirmation already where I havnt, maybe coz i withdraw to my moneybooker account??
      hm...
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Since when i tried to cashout via moneybookers, i always got the message that this service is unavailable, and i made a visa in case of that. Cashed out lots of times and usually it took me less than 24 hours to get approved. Should've made a VISA or tried to cashout to it if already had it :/
    • RandomNull
      RandomNull
      Silver
      Approved Monday evening (27.06), used "Local bank transfer" - nothing there ...
      People recieved Vise transfers approved on 28.06 but looks like that doesn't work for a bank transfer.
      Or am I the only one so unlucky?
    • somewhat
      somewhat
      Bronze
      i cashed out on sunday and got instant approval. the email says the funds will arrive in 10-15 business days. last time i cashed out it was exactly 10 days until my money arrived at my bankaccount. now its 8 days of waiting and im still optimistic that the money will come.
      after approval the money leaves FT instantly imo : D
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by RandomNull
      Approved Monday evening (27.06), used "Local bank transfer" - nothing there ...
      People recieved Vise transfers approved on 28.06 but looks like that doesn't work for a bank transfer.
      Or am I the only one so unlucky?
      cashed out before two weeks.instant approved and still nothing in my bank
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      My last cash out via local bank transfer took more than 2 weeks, so there still might be some hope :D
    • txsio
      txsio
      Bronze
      Withdrew, on Sunday, got approved on monday morning, still nothin', used local bank transfer....
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by somewhat
      i cashed out on sunday and got instant approval. the email says the funds will arrive in 10-15 business days. last time i cashed out it was exactly 10 days until my money arrived at my bankaccount. now its 8 days of waiting and im still optimistic that the money will come.
      after approval the money leaves FT instantly imo : D
      Did you get the money?
    • txsio
      txsio
      Bronze
      I hope he did get it, waiting for monday...maybe my moniez will be there then....atleast I hope to see them :rolleyes:
    • Paxiboy
      Paxiboy
      Basic
      Also used Local Bank Transfer... all my withdraws was approved... First withdraw on the june 22... Come on moneys...
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      I withdrew my bankroll on 6th june,got approval on 7th,but recieved nothing and its been over a month now.
      I used local bank transfer and had a zero balance on fulltilt after the withdrawal but got no cash and I have no idea what to do .
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Did anybody get the moneys after June 29 using Visa?