This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashout last week.

• kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.

Just curious about your opinions, so i cashed out this sunday, my cashout got approved the next morning i woke up. So technically the money is on it's way, i hope so. What are your opinions about a chance that i might get the cash this week or the next ?
  • 25 replies
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      i think you're at coinflip situation, and the villain runs super hot, so lets hope you will get lucky.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      Exactly in the same situation.Withdrew almost my entire roll, and it should be technically on its way, but with this situation I have no clue If im gonna see this money in a few days or months years.

I dont meant o hi-jack thread but I made a "Local Bank Transfer" cause VISA withdrawals where gone and I usually went to an ATM and saw if money was on the card , so with Local bank transfer is it the same?
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Hi,

I cashed out Monday, it was approved with a few minutes and I received the money in my bank account today. Used Visa..
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Guys there is a 100% sure hope. I just got my money which i withdrew on sunday. freaking happy now, so I guess everyone who withdrew before the licence suspension and got approved, you're money is on it's way. Stay strong.
    • bacapowraca
      bacapowraca
      Bronze
      Hi,

Kinderz which method do you use to withdraw money?
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      I used Visa. Since moneybookers were unable to use since black friday. And also after the Black friday i've been cashing out with my visa, it has always taken just 1-2 days to get the cashout approved.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      So VISA I guess was taken of the options only for some countries..nice.Lets hope this local bank transfer works.Good to hear positive endings tho.
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      hm.. I have requested for withdraw last friday n i have not heard anything from FT since...

i wonder how you guys got confirmation already where I havnt, maybe coz i withdraw to my moneybooker account??
      hm...
    • kinderz
      kinderz
      Bronze
      Since when i tried to cashout via moneybookers, i always got the message that this service is unavailable, and i made a visa in case of that. Cashed out lots of times and usually it took me less than 24 hours to get approved. Should've made a VISA or tried to cashout to it if already had it :/
    • RandomNull
      RandomNull
      Gold
      Approved Monday evening (27.06), used "Local bank transfer" - nothing there ...
      People recieved Vise transfers approved on 28.06 but looks like that doesn't work for a bank transfer.
      Or am I the only one so unlucky?
    • somewhat
      somewhat
      Bronze
      i cashed out on sunday and got instant approval. the email says the funds will arrive in 10-15 business days. last time i cashed out it was exactly 10 days until my money arrived at my bankaccount. now its 8 days of waiting and im still optimistic that the money will come.
      after approval the money leaves FT instantly imo : D
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by RandomNull
      Approved Monday evening (27.06), used "Local bank transfer" - nothing there ...
      People recieved Vise transfers approved on 28.06 but looks like that doesn't work for a bank transfer.
      Or am I the only one so unlucky?
      cashed out before two weeks.instant approved and still nothing in my bank
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      My last cash out via local bank transfer took more than 2 weeks, so there still might be some hope :D
    • txsio
      txsio
      Bronze
      Withdrew, on Sunday, got approved on monday morning, still nothin', used local bank transfer....
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by somewhat
      i cashed out on sunday and got instant approval. the email says the funds will arrive in 10-15 business days. last time i cashed out it was exactly 10 days until my money arrived at my bankaccount. now its 8 days of waiting and im still optimistic that the money will come.
      after approval the money leaves FT instantly imo : D
      Did you get the money?
    • txsio
      txsio
      Bronze
      I hope he did get it, waiting for monday...maybe my moniez will be there then....atleast I hope to see them :rolleyes:
    • Paxiboy
      Paxiboy
      Basic
      Also used Local Bank Transfer... all my withdraws was approved... First withdraw on the june 22... Come on moneys...
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      I withdrew my bankroll on 6th june,got approval on 7th,but recieved nothing and its been over a month now.
      I used local bank transfer and had a zero balance on fulltilt after the withdrawal but got no cash and I have no idea what to do .
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Did anybody get the moneys after June 29 using Visa?