Waiting for 10% bonus

• Iolar
      Iolar
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I opened a new Neteller over 2 weeks ago, used the referal link, and entered the id no here, but no 10% bonus as yet.

How long should this take? What can I do to move things along?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi,

Today is probably the worst day to go looking for answers with all the trouble with Full Tilt Poker at the minute.

My suggestion would be to write a ticket to customer support and they will be able to answer your query.

Take care,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Iolar,

How are you?

Before I can answer your question, which promotion are you referring to?

Receiving $10 to NETELLER?

or

Additional 10% up to 10 € First Deposit Bonus?

Please clarify and I'll look into your case :)

Ingrid

@ Gary, awesome work today :heart: you are becoming a helping angel here on PokerStrategy.com
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No problem Ingrid I am on holidays from work this week so anywhere I can help I'm trying to so I can release some of the stress from you guys.

If I'm getting in the way just say so and I'll stop!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Don't be silly :) you are wonderful help! I shall thank you on behalf of our Moderator team!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No need to thank me at all! It was a welcome break from running after my toddler all day long!
    • Iolar
      Iolar
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

"Get your 10% bonus!

Simply register at NETELLER through PokerStrategy.com using our registration link and you will receive a 10% bonus up to €10! "

I'm refering to this bonus, and i have made a deposit of $100.

@ Gary - how do you find time to help at all? I struggle to find time to even play poker with my little one :baby:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Iolar,

Thanks for getting back to me with more information :)

Details:
      - Currency: the 10% up to 10 € bonus will be provided at the equivalent euro exchange rate if the NETELLER account is under a different currency.
      - How does it work? To make a first deposit, you need to do so into your NETELLER account, meaning via NON-merchant transfer (as this would count as a withdrawal on the wallet end)/any other deposit method, and then transfer the money to a merchant account (e.g. a poker room). The bonus is received once you have transferred the money to the merchant account, not the wallet. This is for new members only.

Any more questions regarding this?
      Ingrid