TAF issue

• dnk1106
      dnk1106
      Bronze
      Hello, I told a friend about PokerStrategy and he told me that he would register and put my name as the referral, his account is agoflema, and he told me that he put my account name correctly (dnk1106) but when I go to referred people he doesn't appear on my list. He registered on sunday 26 of june.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dnk1106,

It's very unusual that you're friend hasn't been added to your referred list by now. Unless he made a mistake when signing up.

Best thing to do would be contact Customer Support here at PokerStrategy and they will be able to check it out for you thoroughly.

Hope this helps,

- Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there dnk1106,

I am afraid that I don't have good news this time :(

Your friend did actually put your name in the referral field but made a mistake and put dnk1103 instead of 06 :(

As it is stated in our T&C's we are unable to change this but please go ahead and explain the situation to our customer support and see if they can help you further on.

I hope they will be able to give you a happier news and let us know how you getting along with Tell a Friend promotion.

Ingrid

@Gary, thank you for the helpful response :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I had the same issue a while back with a typoed referral, customer service team weren't able to do anything despite messages both from him and me(after their confirming it was typoed, not a different name alltogether) stating I was the intended referrer.

Regards,
      Richard