[Application] MTT Staking - Micro - Low

• StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Hello. I've been around in Pokerstrategy for quite some time and now I started playing back again. Before my big break I was playing Multi table SNGs and some STTs. During the period of my break I got some coaching from a player who is really good at MTT and I learned to play them quite well.
      So currently I am looking for a stake for MTTs as I am looking for Short-Term Staking with the possibility for extension of course. I try to avoid the very micro MTT because variance is killing there and also the players are so bad that trying to maintain a good ROI there is almost impossible.
      The short term looks like this:
      :diamond: It will be for the course of 10-days and it will include set of tournaments to play in each day.
      :diamond: The tournaments will be between 2$ and 10$ ones as the big ones will be only on weekends.
      :diamond: The stake will include the total money worth of buy-ins for the MTTs and then the profit will be split ( 40/60 your favor <1,5 x the initial money, 50/50 if < 2,5x the initial money and 60/40 my favor if >2,5x the initial money).
      :diamond: Some of the tournaments can be added/removed by the staker, but no more than 25% of them. This can be discussed of course.
      :diamond: The deal can always be extended for another 10-day period if requested by the staker.

Here is my current graph:

This graph is a mix of STTs, MTTs and Multi-Table SNGs which are of course the biggest part of the sample.

:spade: I've already done 2 deals successfully with the following members of PokerStrategy:
      gedwashere91
      variancekiller
      and I also just had started a 3rd deal with phantommm92 but unfortunately the money for the stake are in his FullTilt Poker account and as you know of today, FTP got suspended.

You can talk with all three of my stakers and they can tell you about my accuracy, skills and the deals.

If you have any questions please ask below or send me a PM.
      Best Regards,
      StyleAni
  • 4 replies
    • StyleAni
      StyleAni
      Bronze
      Link to Feedback Thread
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StyleAni
      I try to avoid the very micro MTT because variance is killing there and also the players are so bad that trying to maintain a good ROI there is almost impossible.
      now thats a bummer, these are the limits where you can achieve the highest ROI, especially with high fields, obv the variance is high, but the huge ROIs are sustainable.

i can confirm, that hes +ev and wont run away with the money
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      woops, double post, sorry me :f_biggrin:
    • tiraninbg
      tiraninbg
      Bronze
      He is good player and he is correct with the people he is having deals, you can trust him. I have seen him play, Im from Bulgarian Community so I know . Good luck with stake, you will find people who want to do it.