Who will benefit in the end with all these happening on FT and other online pokersites?

• ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      New $50 "starting" capital on a new poker site will be good to help us get back to our feet. I have $14 on Pokerstars but that's not tied to Pokerstrategy. PartyPoker cost me big money on phonebills just to get my account reactivated again so I don't think i will be playing there either.

As for the Licensing committee , I hope their interest in closing down FT is to protect the players, and that means helping players get back their money (not that I have much on FT anyway). But if they don't care about what happens to the players, then I think there is something "fishy" going on.

Who will benefit in the end with all these happening on FT and other online pokersites?

As of now, I am losing fate in the future of online poker. After FT, who will be the next target???
  • 3 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      the DOJ and Lederer's plastic surgeon
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      the DOJ and Lederer's plastic surgeon
      Thats awsome :s_biggrin:
    • EvGalois
      EvGalois
      Bronze
      Well first do you think Alderney really wanted be rid of FullTilt? The by far largest customer they had for many years. Before the DOJ and FBI came along I do not think so.

Now I consider FullTilt as more or less worthless at the moment. It has a debt of more than $200 000 000 and a trust that is has been blown. I mean it is not normal that you remain "silent" for more than one week when your operations shut down. The reason is they need an "angel" to save the company. That could take some time of course. As of now we should not put the light on corporations like Binion or other US-gaming sites. I think that many European actors could be involved. Perhaps BWIN/Party or even some actors from the iPoker network.

Since.. FUlltilt is NOT worthless without an "angel" that would give the money back to all players. Because in return the "angel" (the new owner) would get all the existing traffic implicitly from FullTilt (US PLayers are worthless of course - it would mean EU-players). The thing is that the owners of Fulltilt (whoever they are) do not know the exact price perhaps for this. That is one thing they are discussing now I guess. Well, when that is solved then it shouldn't be a very difficult to put the money on a Suisse bank account and then everything is forgotten. The guys behind FullTilt will have their fair share for this and the new "angel" will get more power and traffic in the field of online poker.

I am sure everyone will have their money back - the "boys" are just not done yet...