• oArlekino
      oArlekino
      Bronze
      come on friends, we need your help...

:club: o Arlekin o :club:
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      I'd be up for doing the same thing with Party Poker, but since I don't have a PokerStars account I can't help you.
    • Rhymenoceros
      Rhymenoceros
      Bronze
      Im game, will get my brother in on it as well
    • oArlekino
      oArlekino
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rhymenoceros
      Im game, will get my brother in on it as well

come on. look at our spanish link. We are more nearly 100 in a few hours, we´ll be more than 1000 pokerstrategy players at the same hour sending the same email to link our old pokerstars account with pokerstrategy.com.

Take a look,

regards,

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Wow what an invasion :D

However I would greatly appreciate if you could refrain from creating these threads in the future as there is not much that could be done from either side.

Briefly about why this wouldn't be a logical step for PokerStars. As you know as an affiliate we earn money by referring customers to each poker room. If they would decide to re-track your accounts it would mean they would need to give up some of their share and pay us a certain % in exchange. If you think about it, you soon realize that your emails would just have a dead end. This is why we do not encourage you to continue this.

Unfortunately PokerStars does not allow the re-tracking of player accounts.

We understand that those of you who do not have a tracked account are upset. We have discussed this matter with PokerStars in the past but ultimately have to accept PokerStars’ decision.

You are welcome to take a look at our Poker room partners and create a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

Anything else I can help you with, please do let me know
      Ingrid
    • Oriolin
      Oriolin
      Gold
      we'll try
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I will join you! :) if I were tracked to stars wow, i would have so many strategy points :P
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      This was tried last year and we failed, we will fail again..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Worth a shot but will most likely fail.

It makes absolutely no sense for them to retrack accounts.

Good luck with trying though. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Pointless, Why should they just give away money?.
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      u could threaten them that you won't play at pokerstars anymore if they don't start tracking your account, if refused stop playing for a month and send it again ...
      I know it's easy for me to say since I have it tracked but it's just an idea ...
    • oArlekino
      oArlekino
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

However I would greatly appreciate if you could refrain from creating these threads in the future as there is not much that could be done from either side.

Briefly about why this wouldn't be a logical step for PokerStars. As you know as an affiliate we earn money by referring customers to each poker room. If they would decide to re-track your accounts it would mean they would need to give up some of their share and pay us a certain % in exchange. If you think about it, you soon realize that your emails would just have a dead end. This is why we do not encourage you to continue this.

We understand that those of you who do not have a tracked account are upset. We have discussed this matter with PokerStars in the past but ultimately have to accept PokerStars’ decision.

You are welcome to take a look at our Poker room partners and create a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

Ingrid
      Please close it!!

Thanks,

• z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Could you post their answer please? I'm really curious.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oArlekino
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Ingrid
      Please close it!!

Thanks,

I closed as requested by OP

Regards

Thazar