This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strategy points - full tilt

• murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      i am wondering how to get more strategy points to reach higher status if i was on full tilt poker which is down now (and will never be back for real probably).
  • 3 replies
    • FlikstRR
      FlikstRR
      Bronze
      im in same boat... i was only on FTP.. im 2pnts from gold and no other client is linked to okerstrategy (my stars one is linked to no one and nor is my betfair one) :(

I wish you could link accounts that are already started.. erhas you could do a deal with stars about taking FTP players in? sure you could market some strat to stars

retty much kills my online poker if i have no linked accounts for rakeback and money frozen somewhere :(
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      same as above two guys...Please make a deal with stars coz i too have only fulltilt tracked and loads of money locked...Atleast help us by linking our accounts to pokerstars :)

Mods comment please.. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Unfortunately PokerStars does not allow the re-tracking of player accounts.

We understand that those of you who do not have a tracked account are upset. We have discussed this matter with PokerStars in the past but ultimately have to accept PokerStars’ decision.

Briefly about why this wouldn't be a logical step for PokerStars. As you know as an affiliate we earn money by referring customers to each poker room. If they would decide to re-track your accounts it would mean they would need to give up some of their share and pay us a certain % in exchange. If you think about it, you soon realize that your emails would just have a dead end. This is why we do not encourage you to continue this.

You are welcome to take a look at our Poker room partners and create a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

Anything else I can help you with, please do let me know
      Ingrid