Unable to maintain connection

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      This has been occurring since about 22:30Z today.
      the software opens, says its connected and opening lobby -- and sometimes it actually does. Shortly thereafter, the webpage that explains that its my fault pops up in my browser.

That is the real laugh, since my end is obviously fine -- if not, how could I see the page explaining that they are "Very Good"

I ran a protocol analyser and found that I was connecting to several PP servers, but one of them I could not ping.

Curiouser and Curiouser, said Alice

--VS
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Update:
      Just got an email saying that not only was the problem at their end, the tournament I was in at the time was cancelled, and my $ was refunded.

Cool.
    • unixasas
      unixasas
      Bronze
      I was playing in PS daily $100 freeroll and summer million daily qualifier (both cannot be found anywhere now) and had such a good amounts of chips. Good side is that I got ~$6 in total, bad side that it could have been final table with top rewards :(
    • Bondy5
      Bondy5
      Bronze
      Having the same problems.

I got kicked out yesteday while multitabling a page popped up saying their end is very good then when I rejoined it said their end was bad. I recived an email after this apologising for the distrubtion.

I've logged on today and tournaments seem to be missing like the ps $100 freeroll.

First ftp then pp seems to be playing up X(
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm guessing that they got overwhelmed with Full Tilt players moving over.

At one point I suspected that it was at my end, since I used the "network status" button on very bottom of the Party Poker window, and did a "Trace" on party poker.
      It said it was OK, however I did it using a separate tool (Pingplotter) and it resolved to a totally different address.

Perhaps they were adding servers to their farm, and mucked a step.

Played a bit later on and all seemed fine.
    • Bondy5
      Bondy5
      Bronze
      Everything seems fine today. PS $100 freerolls have reappeared now :)