Hey

• Tr3LoS
      Tr3LoS
      Bronze
      Hey there,
      I am from Greece, currently in college studying the art of informatics and programming :) I started playing poker like a year and a half ago and right now I want to enrich my game with these great articles over here. People at PS.com are doing a great work, I am truly an admirer :)

Regards,
      Tr3LoS
  • 5 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi Tr3LoS,

Welcome to pokerstrategy!

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums :) :)

College is a good place to play poker with friends :f_cool: and with everything you will learn here it will be an easy win :]

Best regards,

Simon
    • Tr3LoS
      Tr3LoS
      Bronze
      Yup, we play sometimes with friends and organise mini-tournaments :)

It's cool to play with other people, you get some more experience and you get to understand people's actions better and easier.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      There is also always clever people at college (hopefully!) so if you learn and improve together then it can be a great success.

This is what happened with Andrew Robl, he went to college and one year later told his Dad he was leaving to move to Vegas to play poker professionally..

[ ] took it well
    • Tr3LoS
      Tr3LoS
      Bronze
      Hehe :)
      That's not the case for me. I see it more as a hobby and a way to exercise your mind and learn to read people. It's also fun playing with friends. If this bring some profit for me, so much better :P
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Tr3LoS
      Hehe :)
      That's not the case for me. I see it more as a hobby and a way to exercise your mind and learn to read people. It's also fun playing with friends. If this bring some profit for me, so much better :P
      fantastic mentality :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool: