Problem making account in partypoker

• l66
      l66
      Bronze
      HI me and my friend didnt find a way how to open account in partypoker without making deposits with credit card.... if we looked banktransfer there wasnt any ways to insert the bank numbers just simply deposit money ..... and even when he tryed to deposit 25 dollars it didnt asked any bank codes or smth just teled that they take money 2 days from his account

and if i look thouse steps making account we couldnt see register now option
  • 2 replies
    • l66
      l66
      Bronze
      Hi... I tried many ways to help my friend opening account in partypoker using bonus code to collect first deposit from this site but if we followed with thous steps from that page
      platform1
      I can see that there a said something about Pay pro cashier and there are register now link or smth .......

But if we tried do submit my friends bank numbers we just got that page there where nothing about pay-pro cashier

and if we completed there. where where asked abut where hes living etc..... after that there where when we looked where we can add he's bank account numbers there where only 5 different depositing ways and only could open cash account with making minimum deposit 25$ what we did 'int do because my friend didn't had credit card..
      SRY about my poor English and maybe i didn't expressed clearly by words but who could understand me where we did mistake
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi l66!

I don't know what you mean exactly. But if you want to benefit from the first deposit bonus you should follow the steps of this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/23

If you want to benefit from our $50+$100 starting capital you should read this sentence again (step 3): "After confirming your data, a browser window with different methods of payment will open. You can simply close this window without changing anything in it, since this is only important when you want to deposit own money."

Best regards,
      Puschkin81