0 hands, 0 retracking, ridiculous

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Just asked pokerstars if they could retrack me, but nope. And that's the general case for all room. I think it's ridiculous! You download some software when you're new to poker, never play a hand in these rooms but you are "registered valuable member" etc. This messes things up for a clicker happy guy like me. And it's not really serious to say I'm a player at the room. 0 hands and downloaded software while before Columbus came to America. Don't know where to go now. I'm tracked to mansion and wh, but they have worse rb, vip and too little traffic for me as a FL player (button clicker is more to the truth ;) ) Have clicked most room's buttons and need pokerstrategy. Crap:( ! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

GL
  • 10 replies
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Same problem here, only I've given up. They just wont bother to help us. I thought at first I could delete my account but it cant be done either. And it amazes me that pokerstars and pokerstrategy (or any other affiliate) cant make a deal to resolve this issue. After all they could manually find the usernames and respond to their requests if they wish to be tracked by pokerstrategy. They have no gain or loss, only a satisfied customer.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Zero,

I know how you feel right now. I too, like many many others are not tracked to PokerStrategy with my Stars account. Re-tracking is not possible and therefore its just a no-go area.

All I can say is that there is plenty of other rooms available to track an account here to.

All the best,

Gary
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerprons
      Same problem here, only I've given up. They just wont bother to help us. I thought at first I could delete my account but it cant be done either. And it amazes me that pokerstars and pokerstrategy (or any other affiliate) cant make a deal to resolve this issue. After all they could manually find the usernames and respond to their requests if they wish to be tracked by pokerstrategy. They have no gain or loss, only a satisfied customer.
      LOL at you thinking there is no gain or loss in retracking...how do you thing affiliate bussiness work? :f_confused:

Open an account on anaother room and get your account tracked. Easy game. ;)
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      i have heard people asking the support to delete their account on stars and then creating a new tracked one, tho dont know if its true..
    • Bollocks22
      Bollocks22
      Bronze
      True they did ask. The only problem is that they will get a NO as answer!
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Thank you for sharing your ideas and try to find a good solution. However, there is not much that could be done from either side.

Briefly about why this wouldn't be a logical step for PokerStars. As you know as an affiliate we earn money by referring customers to each poker room. If they would decide to re-track your accounts it would mean they would need to give up some of their share and pay us a certain % in exchange. If you think about it, you soon realize that your emails would just have a dead end. This is why we do not encourage you to continue this.

Unfortunately PokerStars does not allow the re-tracking of player accounts.

We understand that those of you who do not have a tracked account are upset. We have discussed this matter with PokerStars in the past but ultimately have to accept PokerStars’ decision.

You are welcome to take a look at our Poker room partners and create a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

Anything else I can help you with, please do let me know
      Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks Biginiux, perfect response from Ingrid.

Realise its frustrating guys, but really nothing that we can do :/
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Yup, this is how it is. Just wanted to express my opion that it's ridiculous to me to compare a player who has played on his room with someone who never has. I gonna play some on a tracked account, so np there.

Maybe no cheese, but at least some whine:)
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      I created an account on Poker770 yesterday but did not pay full attention to the sign-up instuctions and failed to enter the coupon code PSVIP.

I asked PS support if this can be added after the event and they said no. While I am aware that I should have been paying more attention I did think that they would at least try given that my account will not be tracked so they will earn nothing.

Moan over.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi brooksjohn,

I have replied here ;)

Ingrid