[Application] Need stake $1.5 SnG (turbo) on Pokerstars

• QuarkJacks
      QuarkJacks
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

Hello pokerstrategy folks ,

Right now i am looking for 100BI stake for the $1.5 SnG (turbo) FR , on pokerstars platform. My current BR is at FTP and how you all know FTP is closed for a while or in the worst scenarium 4ever... but ho knows. Staker can choose if it will be short term or long term stake i dont mind...

Stake: 100BI ($150)
      Profitsharing: 60/40 in favour of staker.
      I usualy play 9 tables toghether and my daily volume are 30 - 50 SnG`s

I'm available on Skype, but don't forget to first add me in the comm. tool!

Thank you ,

And i hope to hear from you guys soon !
  • 3 replies
    • QuarkJacks
      QuarkJacks
      Bronze
      Come on guys ! Realy nobody interest ?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QuarkJacks
      Come on guys ! Realy nobody interest ?
      We need some credentials to see if you are a winning players, that's why no one responds ;) graphs, screennames should be included in a staking thread most of the time
    • QuarkJacks
      QuarkJacks
      Bronze
      Well here are the tricky part , i am new one with SnG and i dont have any big sample size to show , i moved to FTP but 3 days after the deposite they shut down the room... basicly i play ABC poker i am not maniac or tilter i dont splash with the money , before SnG i played CG , i can onli show that kind of graffs but i think nobody will care becouse SnG are diffrent structure , strategy etc...