=== Betfair Poker Promotions July ===

• Ronny
      Ronny
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      This promotion is no longer available. Players that are already opted in, can still gain from this promotion.

Official statement of Betfair, released 06th of July:

"Following discussions with our network partners, this offer has unfortunately been discontinued early. All players who have already signed up to the promotion, will receive their 40% value back and the sign up bonus as has been communicated, this restriction only applies to new players going forward.

In the meantime, may we remind you about Betfair’s increased prize pools on all of their players’ favourite promotions, which include a pure cash game competition, the $50K Raked Hands Reloaded, the $10k Skill and Go Weekly Leaderboard and the high value $60k Natural Born Grinders Race – taking the total promotional value to an overload of $300,000 over July and August”.

Betfair has a special offer for all PokerStrategy.com players!

"GRAB YOUR SIGN-UP BONUS AND 40% PLAYERS CLUB VALUEBACK - GUARANTEED!"

• Join the Players' Club anytime up until 14th July and you will benefit from 40% Value Back in the Players' Club GUARANTEED.
      • In July & August Betfair Poker guarantees to 'top up' your Players' Club Value Back to 40% regardless of the level you reach through the Players' Club.
      • On top of this fantastic offer you can choose your own sign-up bonus of up to $2,500.
      • Both offers combined means you can receive a bankroll-bursting valueback of up to 85% in July and August!

More information + terms & conditions can be found here!

If you don't have an account on Betfair Poker yet, create one here!
  • 9 replies
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      When registering, will my account be connected to pokerstrategy if i download via your link from http://www.pokerstrategy.com/betfair-poker/download/ and then use one of the "secure XXX" codes? Or should i do something different?
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Edit. Im just blind ^^
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Can I somehow get that 40% rakeback if I already have an account there (tracked with PS.com)?
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      I think i read somewhere that if the account is less than 3 months old or has been inactive for 3 months it can be retracked, if you have no previous affiliate. Contact the support and ask them :)
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Nah it's tracked with PS.com and works perfectly. It's just that I already played there so I'm interested if I still could get that 40% rakeback as an existing player. :)
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi all,

unfortunately, Betfair has ended the 40% promotion today. This only affects new players signing up. All players that registered for it already, are not affected.

This is their official statement:

"Following discussions with our network partners, this offer has unfortunately been discontinued early. All players who have already signed up to the promotion, will receive their 40% value back and the sign up bonus as has been communicated, this restriction only applies to new players going forward.

In the meantime, may we remind you about Betfair’s increased prize pools on all of their players’ favourite promotions, which include a pure cash game competition, the $50K Raked Hands Reloaded, the $10k Skill and Go Weekly Leaderboard and the high value $60k Natural Born Grinders Race – taking the total promotional value to an overload of $300,000 over July and August”.
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by dydukas
      Can I somehow get that 40% rakeback if I already have an account there (tracked with PS.com)?
      No, this offer was only available to new players who join the Players Club for the first time.
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by z4tz
      I think i read somewhere that if the account is less than 3 months old or has been inactive for 3 months it can be retracked, if you have no previous affiliate. Contact the support and ask them :)
      This is correct yes. If they would like to have your account re-tracked you can send us your details (Betfair Alias) and we will forward it to Betfair.
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by dydukas
      Nah it's tracked with PS.com and works perfectly. It's just that I already played there so I'm interested if I still could get that 40% rakeback as an existing player. :)
      No, offer was only available to new players. Some existing players would still have received the offer but this is because their account would have been inactive. Existing players can still benefit from all of the other promotions that Betfair got on offer.