Poker770 Login

• fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Dear Poker770,
      I have just registered and downloaded your software. But it seems so many failure during to work out with login. It is always written there wrong username and password there, but sometimes there is no problem with logging in. I really did not know whats the hell going on since I never change any username and password for the play account as it is auto remember accordingly upon registration. Also another problem is I can't even see the lobby of cashier button due it is far away bottom down at the lobby and i can't do anything to change the lobby to smaller for me to click the cashier button for registering to a real money account.

Appreciate there is some feedback for the problem i am facing now.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi fivesky55,

I haven't heard of a similar problem so far. Have you tried to email them and ask?

Are you able to log on now or still experiencing this issue?

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN,
      It is ok to login or not now... I don't think I will play in their room because there are many unacceptable excuses for the promotion and such a slow reply from their support. With so many problems occur to me with their room, I don't think I will take this room as my target to change since the suspension of FTP. I think maybe I will just go to Party Poker since I want to tracked by PS because my Stars can't tracked by PS.

Anyway thanks for your nice help and concern about the issue I arise.

Regards.
      fivesky55