Bad beats all week long

• insuldurx
      insuldurx
      Bronze
      I fucking hate this room!!!

I've played for two years at Bwin and Pokerstars, and never experienced anything like this!!! This is hilarious. I'm not playing for some time at this room. I'm going to switch back to Pokerstars.
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi insuldurx,

Really sorry to see how frustrated you are :(
      Are you tracked via PokerSrategy.com with your PokerStars account?

Anything we can help you with just give us a shout
      Ingrid
    • insuldurx
      insuldurx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi insuldurx,

Really sorry to see how frustrated you are :(
      Are you tracked via PokerSrategy.com with your PokerStars account?

Anything we can help you with just give us a shout
      Ingrid
      Hi Ingrid

Thanks for the help but i think i should stay away from Everest for a while.
      No my acount on Pokerstars is not linked with pokerstrategy.com.

I hope this bad beats will stop soon. I started to play on very high entry SNG from 3.30 and more, oposite of the your strategy for SNG. At first it started good, much better then the micro stakes, but in time it got worse and worse and my bankroll is now smaller.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      really sorry to hear! :( I hope things turn around. Why don't you post a few hands and we'll look at it for you!

Ingrid
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      tell me about it, PS gave me a bonus on Everest since Ft is closed, started playing on SNGs low limit 1 USD, man oh man, so many bad beats all the time, i hope I manage to make some profit somehow and I am gone ...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      I am sorry to hear that but bad beats will happen in every poker rooms and even live at more or less the same frequency. It is variance and you will see that if you read around even some of the best players around sometimes have a hard time dealing with them.

Changing site can be good as it provides a different environment, taking a break is good as well. But the nutz is really working on ones mindset and really accepting badbeats for what they are: a probability that is bound to happen.

best regards

Thazar
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      +1 :D
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      and it continues, sorry poker strategy but just gonna wate my money on that stupid site and continue with pokerstars... unbelievable, just unreal... And I am quite sure if I deposit the soft will start working a bit more fairly, but I am not gonna deposit ...