Pokerstrategy you are simply awesome

• boboistina
      So i've just come home and logged in to see if there are any news on FTP situation and i was suprrised to see a new ticket since made no inquiry of any kind to your support team.

i was simply amazed to see how you take of you faitful members by making this 100$ aid offer, which although much smaller than my current BR on FTP, is a nice sum with which ppl stuck on fulltilt can start rebuilding their bankroll.

Although this situation in not your fault you have shown that you sympatise with people affected by it and that's awesome.

I'll review the offer tomorrow in more detail and decide which of the offered sites i'll pick an d start playing and enjoying poker again after few frustrating days without it.
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi there boboistina,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! :heart:

This is a difficult situation for all of us and we would like you guys to know that we'll do our best to show appreciation of your loyalty.

Let us know how you get on
      Same here, Thank You very much, I acted quikly as it says that first 100 gets it or something ( I think it was different amount with the different rooms).

Best Site ever :f_love:
    • Moritz

we are glad you appreciate our offer! As for the different amounts to be paid, we have three different packages that we can offer, which vary to some extent between the different poker rooms. Indeed, the amount of packages each poker room gives out is limited.

• furculision
      Yep,this 2nd capital is a nice treat from

I salute you,!