First MTT Win

• lfcday
      lfcday
      Silver
      Hey Guys

Just won my first MTT tourney on stars, nothin glamerous only a 360 man .10c Turbo on stars but all the same I am very proud of myself and have to share it with the world lol

BTW keep up the great work an my massive winnings of $6.80 would not have come if it wasn't for the wealth of information you guys work hard to provide so keep it up!
  • 7 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      good job, i started there too man! just keep working and eventually, you might win MTT's with couple more zeros behind
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Many congrats lfcday & very well played, great achievement to overcome so many players :s_thumbsup:

The first is always special, but like pavels says, I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Keep studying hard, playing well and enjoy the victory podiums :P

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      wow nice, some would say winning that is equally as hard as the Sunday Million, lots of variance and erratic play, well done and a great boost to your bankroll. Whats next?
    • lfcday
      lfcday
      Silver
      Thaks guys, think I am a long way from the sunday million yet though!

Funny casue it come about from a friend shipping me $10 to keep me occupied while my money is tied up in fulltilt...just won a home game that poker player magazine run as well for 21.45 taking my bankroll to over $30 :f_cool:

Just keep grindin out the micros until the full tilt situation is sorted then hopin to get back to grindin the cash games!

Might write a blog about stars though see what I can do without depositing, which probably wont be alot lol :f_biggrin:
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      see you around buddy im on there doing those n 35 centers mikegunn on stars feel free to add me to skype mikegunn56
    • lfcday
      lfcday
      Silver
      I've added you mate, my skyp and stars name is pok3rday
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Cool guys, poker friends ftwwww... Howeverr please keep posting on Pokerstrategy and let us in on the fun :)