[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR, AA on 3suited board, no draw

• awesomeo
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:heart: , A:spade:
      3 folds, CO raises to $0,20, Hero calls $0,30, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,65) Q:club: , 7:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      CO bets $0,7, Hero raises to $2,40, CO calls $1,70.

Turn: ($5,45) 6:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $2 (All-In), Hero calls $2,00.

River: ($9,45) 9:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $9,45

Ugly board for my slowplayed Aces (I was hoping to induce a squeeze from agresive blinds). My plan was to get it in on the flop if possible because he may be willing to do so with weaker hands. His call on the flop and donk on the turn made it look like a draw. Any suggestions here except for no slowplaing AA on NL10 :)
  • 1 reply
    • Adapter1337
      Preflop: Don't slowplay AA in NL10, this is very bad, definitely NL10 is not a place where you are squeezed+ since you play at the moment NL10, I assume (nothing personal) that you're not a very good player yet, with this you are just making yourself very difficult postflop situations ( like this hand also is)

Flop: The problem as we already know started from in preflop, now we are in a quite complicated situation. I really don't know what the best move would be here, but raise it definitely isn't, we are repping with this a significantly stronger hand than we actually have. I think I would call and if the turn isn't club, I would call the turn, although, his pot size bet is not really the weakest.

In summary: A very big mistake is to slowplay anything, because this limit
      (and also the next) is full of callingstations.