This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonuses on Everest

• sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Does anybody know what Everest base their bonus offers on? I mean... I didn't rake a million dollars last month but I believe I deserve some bonus of about $200 for July...

I wrote to the support to ask if I'll have something coming my way this month :f_biggrin: but their reply was so vague it was irritating. Telling me about stuff I didn't ask or care about. The VIP rewards are all good but I don't care as much about that... its ~22% rakeback on rough calculations and I don't think that's enough. If they add a $200-300 bonus to that I'd never leave lol. Now I'm not so happy tho :/

Maybe that's why there arent many serious regs on Everest, at least on the limits I'm playing.

A friend who doesnt play there anymore got a $300 bonus offer if he goes back to play there.... maybe I'll just play from his account LOL, thats what they deserve for leaving me bonusless :s_biggrin:
  • 4 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah, I got the $300 bonus yesterday.

Reason - "because we miss you". Now, while I highly doubt that they miss me, they probably wouldn't mind making some more rake from me.

My guess is the bonus is offered to less active players.

EDIT - I've noticed the bonus isn't as good as it used to be. I used to love releasing the bonus instantly when you leave the table. It's now in $20 increments when you make 333 sp
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Well, yes, this bonus is to make you go back and rake more. But I think there should be bonuses to the frequent players as well, and I think there used to be. In the latest email they said they now only reward players through the VIP club and that's more fair. I personally don't like it very much but oh well...

I was clearing a bonus of $200 this month and it did release as I got up from the tables. There are various types of bonuses in this regard. I've also had bonuses that release in a lump amount, but at a discount points-wise.

All this and the "wooden" software might make for a good thing tho - there are no actual good regulars on my limits. But still...it's kinda dumb that if I play breakeven on other sites I'd win more than if I have a winrate of 5bb/100 on Everest.
    • occipital
      occipital
      Bronze
      sorry for the highjack but how is rake calculated at everest? Dealt or contributed?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by occipital
      sorry for the highjack but how is rake calculated at everest? Dealt or contributed?
      Dealt.

Seems you can rack up a pretty nice RB:Rake ratio if you play tight.