Bonuses on Everest

• sootedAs
      sootedAs
      Bronze
      Does anybody know what Everest base their bonus offers on? I mean... I didn't rake a million dollars last month but I believe I deserve some bonus of about $200 for July...

I wrote to the support to ask if I'll have something coming my way this month :f_biggrin: but their reply was so vague it was irritating. Telling me about stuff I didn't ask or care about. The VIP rewards are all good but I don't care as much about that... its ~22% rakeback on rough calculations and I don't think that's enough. If they add a $200-300 bonus to that I'd never leave lol. Now I'm not so happy tho :/

Maybe that's why there arent many serious regs on Everest, at least on the limits I'm playing.

A friend who doesnt play there anymore got a $300 bonus offer if he goes back to play there.... maybe I'll just play from his account LOL, thats what they deserve for leaving me bonusless :s_biggrin:
  • 4 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah, I got the $300 bonus yesterday.

Reason - "because we miss you". Now, while I highly doubt that they miss me, they probably wouldn't mind making some more rake from me.

My guess is the bonus is offered to less active players.

EDIT - I've noticed the bonus isn't as good as it used to be. I used to love releasing the bonus instantly when you leave the table. It's now in $20 increments when you make 333 sp
    • YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Well, yes, this bonus is to make you go back and rake more. But I think there should be bonuses to the frequent players as well, and I think there used to be. In the latest email they said they now only reward players through the VIP club and that's more fair. I personally don't like it very much but oh well...

I was clearing a bonus of $200 this month and it did release as I got up from the tables. There are various types of bonuses in this regard. I've also had bonuses that release in a lump amount, but at a discount points-wise.

All this and the "wooden" software might make for a good thing tho - there are no actual good regulars on my limits. But still...it's kinda dumb that if I play breakeven on other sites I'd win more than if I have a winrate of 5bb/100 on Everest.
    • occipital
      occipital
      Bronze
      sorry for the highjack but how is rake calculated at everest? Dealt or contributed?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by occipital
      sorry for the highjack but how is rake calculated at everest? Dealt or contributed?
      Dealt.

Seems you can rack up a pretty nice RB:Rake ratio if you play tight.